They are Billions

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This game is awesome! Kill tons of zombies, can't wait for the campaign!

Campaign has been released and I am few missions shy of completing. Pretty mixed feelings, I am finding the hero missions an absolute chore due to the "wheres Waldo?" system of having to scan the map sometimes almost pixel by pixel because hero missions give the most research points to unlock tech and the items that give tech points are at times seemingly absolutely random items not a bit different from normal clutter.

The normal base building campaign missions range from bleh to great, some of the missions are very intense.

Campaign has been released and I am few missions shy of completing. Pretty mixed feelings, I am finding the hero missions an absolute chore due to the "wheres Waldo?" system of having to scan the map sometimes almost pixel by pixel because hero missions give the most research points to unlock tech and the items that give tech points are at times seemingly absolutely random items not a bit different from normal clutter.

The normal base building campaign missions range from bleh to great, some of the missions are very intense.
yeah they really need to patch it so objects sparkle or something. It's really fucking annoying mousing over ever since object. I've also noticed if you go back and complete them later you don't get the points from it. So you better get everything your first run.

Game sucks. You cant play it the way you want it, each map got its own setup you need to follow in order to win. No creativity whatsoever.

Game sucks. You cant play it the way you want it, each map got its own setup you need to follow in order to win. No creativity whatsoever.
If you're talking about the campaign...well that how RTS campaigns are. If you're talking about survival mode, if you don't like the map just do another game, it's random.

me last night

phrIipn.gif

Back