They are all on steroids.Big muscles with low fat=steroids

It's more that he was just way younger. He's been fighting a long time.

Point is Josh Barnett has tested positive more than any MMA fighter in history I believe, don't think anyone's tested positive 4 times he has 3 times already.

And he never looked anywhere close to as ripped as most heavyweights do.
josh-barnett.jpg

I think there's a bunch of HWs who've never looked this good.

Yeah it's easy to tell who does steroids by their body type.

Like obvious roider Josh Barnett:

usa-today-7669918.0.jpg

That's what a past roider looks like who was forced to cycle off with USADA regulations. I mean, he clearly is lacking natural test production now and his T/E ratios are likely imbalanced due to past use.

Nope genetics look at Mike OHearn he is a drug tested natty body builder and he is more impressive than Brock, so it is possible for some people.

You're joking, right? Please tell me this is hyperbole. Mike O'Hearn is on a pharmacy to maintain his physique. That guy takes enough trenbolone to fell an adult rhino.

Nope genetics look at Mike OHearn he is a drug tested natty body builder and he is more impressive than Brock, so it is possible for some people.
No one on steroids has ever made it past a drug test. This was obviously the first time Brock and Jon Jones ever used a banned substance. They waited all this time and figured why not give it a shot for the first time.

No one on steroids has ever made it past a drug test. This was obviously the first time Brock and Jon Jones ever used a banned substance. They waited all this time and figured why not give it a shot for the first time.
Mike O'Hearn at !14! years old:
14-year-old-bodybuilder.png

Sorry he has the genetics, doesn't need the steroids, plus he is totally aesthetic when you take steroids some parts of your body grow disproportionately, he has the same proportions as pre-steroid era body builders.

That's what a past roider looks like who was forced to cycle off with USADA regulations. I mean, he clearly is lacking natural test production now and his T/E ratios are likely imbalanced due to past use.

Yep 100%

josh-barnett.jpg

Just wanted to say I love your icon gif!

They're professional athletes. They have hired nutritional experts preparing their meals.

They're not slipping in the odd McDonalds and hitting the clubs like the average gym rat.

Oh god, I smoke so much weed...being a PED and all, you should SEE my physique! It would put every poster here to shame!
Goddamn potheads are ruining the sport! THC converts directly into muscle, even in your sleep!

Broke my couch getting up for cheetos last week...

It's more that he was just way younger. He's been fighting a long time.

Point is Josh Barnett has tested positive more than any MMA fighter in history I believe, don't think anyone's tested positive 4 times he has 3 times already.

And he never looked anywhere close to as ripped as most heavyweights do.
He's probably lazy. You *do* still have to work out with steroids.

Goddamn potheads are ruining the sport! THC converts directly into muscle, even in your sleep!

Broke my couch getting up for cheetos last week...
That's what I'm talking about!

My couch is literally a pile of frame, cushioning and Springs from my aggressive standing up off of it.

Mike O'Hearn at !14! years old:
14-year-old-bodybuilder.png

Sorry he has the genetics, doesn't need the steroids, plus he is totally aesthetic when you take steroids some parts of your body grow disproportionately, he has the same proportions as pre-steroid era body builders.
That's not a 14 year old.

I had a natural bodybuilding friend who was 205 and shredded, but he was cutting in ways that an MMA fighter would never do. HIs last week before competition he ate nothing but lean chicken boiled in distilled water with brocoli boiled in distilled water, and almonds. He was still doing two 90 minute cardio sessions a day and lifting. It worked, but he felt like shit. No MMA fighter would do that.

As I finished typing this, I realize it has almost nothing to do with the original post. So, that's my cool story bro.

What is the point of distilled water to boil things?

I'm 225 pounds at 7% bodyfat all natty, so TS is wrong.

"Big" is subjective. There's guys that don't work out and are ripped with decent sized muscles. Buy hey, it gets to a point where it looks weird and abnormal.

How do you explain the guys you see down the gym twice as big as you but dont have the lifts to back it up, they also have the bad form not to back it up too.
Get real man and wise up.

They are on steroids. Quite simple, no way some can be bigger than me, natty.

It's not easy to carry more muscle than your frame suggests. Very few guys shorter than six feet tall can walk around at 195+ and ripped without gear. I know a lot of guys who are jacked. To go from lean to jacked, they took stuff.

The vascularity of some of the UFC guys is a huge red flag.

Yep he is an idiot. Either trollin o knows nothing about fitness.

My cool story bro. I put on 14 lbs in 5 months my 4th year in the Marines. I did that while going from 8% bodyfat to 7%. Did it clean while in a heavy combat zone in Iraq. Not much to do in our spare time but life in our super low quality gym. And I wasn't really little to begin with.

I think you have no fucking idea what 7% fat looks like.

this is sort of what looks like...

I will have to call on your cool story bs, otherways, you should be winning bodybuliding just based on the best genetics on the planet, ever.

Actually TS is right. If you weigh 250 pounds, and have 7% bodyfat, your FFMI is inhuman unless you're 6'10" or so. FFMI is a fantastic concept.

Studies have been done on these things. They also found that a study group taking steroids injections and doing no physical training gained significantly more muscle than another group engaging in weight-training naturally. I repeat, literally taking injections and sitting on your ass will gain much more muscle then going to the gym heavily without steroids.

He's saying "they are all on steroids" and references 250 pound guys who have 7% bodyfat.

I'm hard pressed to think of a single heavyweight in the UFC who is shredded with 7% bodyfat. If you guys know of some, let me know.

You keep referencing studies, but haven't linked a single study. I'm not saying you are wrong or the studies are wrong, but I would like to know what studies you are referencing as I'm genuinely curious to read them.

What is the point of distilled water to boil things?

He believed that the sparse contaminants found in normal water would cause his body to retain more of the water leading to some bloat and additional weight. I think that was bro science. But he had a system that worked for him, so I didn't criticize

Back