They are all on steroids.Big muscles with low fat=steroids

But do they do the nutritional thing at the same level? It's a lot easier to stay disciplined with what you eat when someone else is handling it.

And yeah I don't doubt the PED prevalence, I know it's everywhere.

No, I agree with you. Nutrition is very important. It makes a big difference. Have the cash to have one on call and prepare all your meals would make a big difference.

Any body bigger than me = Steroids.
How do you explain the guys you see down the gym twice as big as you but dont have the lifts to back it up, they also have the bad form not to back it up too.
Get real man and wise up.

Yeap. All those gym rats and athletes with 7% bodyfat and huge muscles are on steroids. I don't buy the freak genetic bullshit. I am 6 feet tall ,180 pounds and i have much more bodyfat than all those 250 pounds freaks with 7% bodyfat..

Sounds like you're not genetically gifted.

Or a professional athlete.

And you likely don't know what you're doing.

So there's that.

What if you have the right diet based on protein and eat the optimal amount of calories? I have no experience with that because I'm naturally big and never had to bulk up. I actually envy skinny people their physique, I would rather fight at around 160lbs than having to fight 200+lbs behemoths.

To learn to cut down water fast go to a wrestling camp. Trust me, you will learn how to make that 160.

Yeah it's easy to tell who does steroids by their body type.

Like obvious roider Josh Barnett:

usa-today-7669918.0.jpg
God, that is such an unfortunate hips to shoulders ratio.

Yeah ill believe a published doctor over some dude on the Internet

Have you been able to disprove his claims? If so, how big and ripped did you obtain?

You know of a magical micronutrient profile that allows a 200 lb athlete to continue to make lean gains? I'm all ears for one

Further, the idea that someone could make lean gains while training MMA is even more laughable. It doesn't happen for anyone past the beginner stage, let alone a high level athlete in a largely cardio sport

No combat sports are 'cardio' sports, by which I am assuming you mean mainly aerobic. More like 70% anaerobic, 30% aerobic. I've rolled with a guy who ran middle distance track at the Olympics who was exhausted after two rounds of sparring because he wasn't used to training so hard anaerobically.

Something like BJJ or Wrestling is absolutely a good enough way to build muscle as long as you rest and eat well. Not that I'm saying it will create some of the monsters you see out there but to say MMA is a completely aerobic exercise and that the guys should all look like Kenyans who run the marathon is just wrong...

You can get some decent size and be shredded with a perfect diet and several years of working out. These 300 pound shredded gorillas are roided to the gills. No amount of protein and creatine and gym time gonna get you that much lean mass.
But, but, the nice cutie at GNC said...

Myth, if he wants to acheive what he posted he needs to cycle harder, and not

Pics or it didn't happen, and trust me if you were "in shape" with an HGH gut you can lie to yourself all you want. Also doubting your 7-8% bodyfat. I'm a doubter and everyone is fat or on steroids or pot or both.
Oh god, I smoke so much weed...being a PED and all, you should SEE my physique! It would put every poster here to shame!

Yeap. All those gym rats and athletes with 7% bodyfat and huge muscles are on steroids. I don't buy the freak genetic bullshit. I am 6 feet tall ,180 pounds and i have much more bodyfat than all those 250 pounds freaks with 7% bodyfat.

If you want to look for clean athletes look at basketball players like Kevin Durant. But look also at muscular players like Westbrook. Westbrook is 6'1 200 pounds and has more fat and less muscles than all those ''genetic freaks''.

Mark Hunt has a lot of muscles but also a lot of fat. YOU CAN'T HAVE BIG MUSCLES AND 7% BODYFAT.

You're a fucking moron. Yes you can have low body fat and huge muscles. You probably don't do enough cardio and have a shit diet. Or maybe you just don't understand how to work out. I'm currently 170 eating one meal a day and gaining muscle, not gaining any fat. No roids and I'm using very few supplements, none of which contain anything banned.

It can be done, you're just a pussy.

If you say they are people say they aren't.

If you say they aren't people say they are.

!?

I had a natural bodybuilding friend who was 205 and shredded, but he was cutting in ways that an MMA fighter would never do. HIs last week before competition he ate nothing but lean chicken boiled in distilled water with brocoli boiled in distilled water, and almonds. He was still doing two 90 minute cardio sessions a day and lifting. It worked, but he felt like shit. No MMA fighter would do that.

As I finished typing this, I realize it has almost nothing to do with the original post. So, that's my cool story bro.

Sounds like cutting weight, somethin fighters do often.

Sounds like you're not genetically gifted.

Or a professional athlete.

And you likely don't know what you're doing.

So there's that.
Actually TS is right. If you weigh 250 pounds, and have 7% bodyfat, your FFMI is inhuman unless you're 6'10" or so. FFMI is a fantastic concept.

Studies have been done on these things. They also found that a study group taking steroids injections and doing no physical training gained significantly more muscle than another group engaging in weight-training naturally. I repeat, literally taking injections and sitting on your ass will gain much more muscle then going to the gym heavily without steroids.

Nope genetics look at Mike OHearn he is a drug tested natty body builder and he is more impressive than Brock, so it is possible for some people.

Yeap. All those gym rats and athletes with 7% bodyfat and huge muscles are on steroids. I don't buy the freak genetic bullshit. I am 6 feet tall ,180 pounds and i have much more bodyfat than all those 250 pounds freaks with 7% bodyfat.

If you want to look for clean athletes look at basketball players like Kevin Durant. But look also at muscular players like Westbrook. Westbrook is 6'1 200 pounds and has more fat and less muscles than all those ''genetic freaks''.

Mark Hunt has a lot of muscles but also a lot of fat. YOU CAN'T HAVE BIG MUSCLES AND 7% BODYFAT.

My guess is that you have a job, goto school or other interests and go not train multiple times a day.

Josh on roids looked 10 times better than Josh without.
It's more that he was just way younger. He's been fighting a long time.

Point is Josh Barnett has tested positive more than any MMA fighter in history I believe, don't think anyone's tested positive 4 times he has 3 times already.

And he never looked anywhere close to as ripped as most heavyweights do.

Most people are not willing to put in the hard work and make drastic changes to their lifestyle, PEDs or not. I've trained average people in the past and it's incredible how unwilling they often are to make even moderate changes, keep any sort of consistency, or show enough motivation to produce even a moderate level of intensity. Face it, most people are not cut out to be any level of athlete. And that is why such a small percentage of the population even resembles one.

Back