They are all on steroids.Big muscles with low fat=steroids

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by GreekFighter, Aug 1, 2016.

1. GreekFighter

GreekFighter Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Yeap. All those gym rats and athletes with 7% bodyfat and huge muscles are on steroids. I don't buy the freak genetic bullshit. I am 6 feet tall ,180 pounds and i have much more bodyfat than all those 250 pounds freaks with 7% bodyfat.

If you want to look for clean athletes look at basketball players like Kevin Durant. But look also at muscular players like Westbrook. Westbrook is 6'1 200 pounds and has more fat and less muscles than all those ''genetic freaks''.

Mark Hunt has a lot of muscles but also a lot of fat. YOU CAN'T HAVE BIG MUSCLES AND 7% BODYFAT.

2. BoosieBoo

BoosieBoo Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Did you just say Westbrook was 6'1?

[​IMG]

3. faustian

faustian I'M NOT A MONSTER Platinum Member

4. blaseblah

blaseblah Gold Belt

Don't blame others because you're fat and lazy.

MMun, KaySlay, Rolf3000 and 32 others like this.
  5. GreekFighter

GreekFighter Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I am not fat you goof and Westbrook without shoes is 6'1 and D rose is 6 feet without shoes

phillysmoker likes this.
  6. DanaWhitesButler

DanaWhitesButler Brown Belt

I had a natural bodybuilding friend who was 205 and shredded, but he was cutting in ways that an MMA fighter would never do. HIs last week before competition he ate nothing but lean chicken boiled in distilled water with brocoli boiled in distilled water, and almonds. He was still doing two 90 minute cardio sessions a day and lifting. It worked, but he felt like shit. No MMA fighter would do that.

As I finished typing this, I realize it has almost nothing to do with the original post. So, that's my cool story bro.

7. Essie

Essie fuck Platinum Member

8. BisexualMMA

BisexualMMA Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!

Yes, you really can. Put in the work required to do so and then, if it hasn't happened, you can begin to consider the hypothesis you're stating as a fact.

INTERL0PER, MonkeyGirl and Haj01 like this.
  9. Blackjack

Blackjack Black Belt

Not only are you wrong, but it is completely unnecessary to gain large amounts of fat in order to build muscle. Anyone with a decent understanding of exercise physiology and nutrition knows this. It is very possible to have a low percentage of body fat and gain muscle mass while adding very little or no fat. The idea of gaining a large amount of fat to "bulk up" and then exercise to "turn that fat into muscle" is a complete myth. There is literally no science behind that myth. Fat cannot be turned into muscle. Muscle does not turn into fat. The two are mutually exclusive substances.

5 pounds of added muscle mass is a good, realistic gain for most men in a single year. There are 3,500 calories in a pound of fat but only 1600 calories in a pound of muscle. This is partially because protein only has 4 calories per gram while fat has 9 calories per gram and also because a significant percentage of a pound of muscle is made up of water.

1,600 X 5 = 8,000 extra calories one would have to consume within a YEAR. to put on those added 5 pounds of muscle mass.

8,000 per year = approximately 150 extra calories per WEEK!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  10. FootstompShonie

FootstompShonie Silver Belt

Yeah it's easy to tell who does steroids by their body type.

Like obvious roider Josh Barnett:

[​IMG]

11. Dublin

Dublin Dont fear me

yeah pretty much is impossible to look like a bodybuilder or fitness model and not have it seriously effect cardio unless youre on something. In american sports like nfl and nba they push the 'elite athletes' thing and a lot of people buy it. In reality most of those guys are on something. Its also a problem in europe but fans are more sceptical about PEDs here. Although rugby is just as bad as NFL for it.

12. Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Any body bigger than me = Steroids.

13. dc007

dc007 mr. white belt

So wrong. I started a powerlifting program at almost 40 years old and gained tons of muscle, lowered my fat and didn't change my diet at all. My weight also didn't change just my body composition but everyone I see says "wow, you lost a lot of weight..." I've never even taken a supplement let alone a steroid.

14. That is always a key sign I will say but many guys who don't have those physiques are on PEDs of some sort. If you arent cheating you aren't trying.

15. johnnyroastbeef

johnnyroastbeef Banned Banned

that's when he not on juice though, show his pride pics

tombombadil and NightwingBJJ like this.
  16. faustian

faustian I'M NOT A MONSTER Platinum Member

Jesus Christ it looks like he's melting

17. BIKES!

BIKES! So then I said... Platinum Member

Correction, anyone that can bench the 275 is a juicer.

18. TGArthur

TGArthur You can't lose if you win the fight.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, TS, and consider this trollbait and move on.

Sherm and fedja like this.
  19. Dublin

Dublin Dont fear me

its very hard to gain muscle natural without at least a bit of fat. Especially if youre already in decent shape like most fighters would be. Its a tell tale sign for a PED user if they stay lean and gain a lot of weight. So in that way, you do need to gain fat to gain muscle. Or gain it lean at a very slow rate, which isn't compatible with fighting either.

josp1 and Maroli like this.
  20. wartor

wartor Thug #22 Belt

TS, you are 100% right. Nobody does it without some sort of PED. Not a joke. Remember folks a shit ton of PEDs are legal in a hella lot of sports. Only the UFC took it to this extreme of USADA.

The closest I got playing sports, with a nutrition coach, the whole nine yards was 10%. To get down to 8% I had to use PEDs, legal ones for the sport I played. TS is right to get that BIG and that low bodyfat and Maintain it takes extra sauce. Anyone who is claiming otherwise has never got there and maintained it.

cepeone, ALE, Afroken and 3 others like this.