They are 0-2 against a fighter but 3rd time would have been a charm?

EricaLovesUFC

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I think Sonnen beats Silva if they fought a 3rd time

I think Wandy beats Franklin had they fought a 3rd time

A lot of you will say Matt Hughes beats Dennis Hallman had they fought a 3rd time, but I think Hallman is better than people think

Think Shogun can take out Hendo the third time.

But I'm also very bias towards Shogun.

Possibly Tate over Rousey if Rousey is too fucked in the head.

And maybe Claudia over JJ if she improves her cardio.

Shogun beats Hendo. He had him in the 1st fight and got robbed of a decision in my opinion. He also, had the 2nd fight until he got careless/got tired.

Big Nog vs Frank Mir III. Nog clearly had staph the 1st fight aND in the 2nd fight he had Mir until luck and the Ref (think it was herb dean) ruined it for him.

Wanderlei beats Franklin.

I think Anderson beats chael again. Chael can't finish and can't stall for 5 rounds or do what Cormier did. Chael is overrated.

Wanderlei vs Rampage was a good example of that happening.

Faber/brown is the first thing that came to my mind. Faber through that incredibly I'll-advised elbow(I think?) in the first fight. The second fight he broke both his hands.

Hughes/Hallman well if it was 4 years ago.

Silva/weidman both fights were kinda fluky. I think Silva could catch weidman in the third or 4th round. I'm not impressed with his cardio and silva has great defense off his back.

I still say Baroni finds a way to lose to Tanner.

Faber/brown is the first thing that came to my mind. Faber through that incredibly I'll-advised elbow(I think?) in the first fight. The second fight he broke both his hands.

Hughes/Hallman well if it was 4 years ago.

Silva/weidman both fights were kinda fluky. I think Silva could catch weidman in the third or 4th round. I'm not impressed with his cardio and silva has great defense off his back.
Call me delusional but I fully agree with weidman/silva. I always felt that if he hadn't broken his leg, he was in the process of taking the fight over. That fight broke him though the same way that manbearpig broke crocop (granted crocop won the rematch after losing the majority of the fight up to that point. He was just never the same after)

I'll edit this when I think of one not mentioned yet

Back