These UFN cards are really watered down these days...

Your low level of interest could just mean that you're a pussy who feels entitled to things. It's all in fun entertainment and the quality of the fights are hit or miss regardless of the notoriety of the fighters. Watch it if you want, or kill yourself if you want. The show goes on with or without you :)

UFN 1

http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-1-3100

Holy shit, now that was a stacked card! So stacked, it had 8 guys on it from TUF 1, all of whom had 1 fight in the UFC at that point. And then of course, a STACKED main event with a fighter making his UFC debut in marquardt, against UFC contender ivan salaverry, who boasts an ULTRA IMPRESSIVE 2-1 UFC record.

Now look at these shit cards. Rafael dos anjos? Never heard of him. Rustam Khabilov? Never heard of him. John Dodson? Midget.

Sincerely,

-Sherdog

Then don't watch.

But sometimes it's the card that doesn't look good on paper delivers.

Most are.ok....tomorrow nights ufn o's actually pretty good.....ufn 43 not so much

You really just proved his point with these links. These cards are much better than what we get nowadays.
you think koscheck vs yoshida in a main event, and swick vs goulet in a comain, is better than henderson vs khabilov and diego/pearson?

huh?

You really just proved his point with these links. These cards are much better than what we get nowadays.

then all i can say is, you are fucking stupid.

Dodson - no.1 ranked
Bendo - no.2 ranked
Dos anjos - no.5 ranked
Moraga - no.5 ranked
Khalibov - no.10 ranked

oh and INB4 fight pass cards...blah blah blah.

start betting on the fights, you'll notice your level of interest per fight goes up dramatically....

It's really sad but this is true. Even small amounts, me and my gf pick each card and whoever has a better score after each one has to dress up in what the other chooses for a night at the bar... it can end really badly (like leprechaun costume bad) but it makes every fight matter more to you

It's really sad but this is true. Even small amounts, me and my gf pick each card and whoever has a better score after each one has to dress up in what the other chooses for a night at the bar... it can end really badly (like leprechaun costume bad) but it makes every fight matter more to you
You get to watch fighters together and fuck in a leprechaun outfit, what's the fucking problem?

Look at the main card for all the UFN's scheduled in the near future. The main events are good and sometimes co-main but after that it's weak AF. I haven't found myself really excited for a UFN card in awhile and it isn't getting any better. Yeah it's free but I tune in to see guys I like and am fans of otherwise it's like watching a Bellator card. Sure it's exciting when something crazy happens but you never know. Just me? Thoughts?

Dude the cards arnt watered down IMO they have good fights on all of them . I think you would prefer FN cards to have all the top names on them by the sounds of it . Personally tomorrow's card is heaps exciting got Sergio pettis see how he comes back from his first loss Pearson v Sanchez has all the tools to be fotn Henderson v khabilov I'm hoping khabilov kos Henderson because he has just became a point fighter in his last outings and hasn't looked at all impressive

then all i can say is, you are fucking stupid.

Dodson - no.1 ranked
Bendo - no.2 ranked
Dos anjos - no.5 ranked
Moraga - no.5 ranked
Khalibov - no.10 ranked

oh and INB4 fight pass cards...blah blah blah.

Mad that someone disagrees with you

I am really looking forward to tonights card

I have to disagree. Some of them, like some fight pass cards and ones like the cerrone/miller, are a little underwhelming. But tonights card and, say, the san antonio card are pretty damn stacked for a free card. Sergio pettis on the prelims? damn, think about that one.

Look at the main card for all the UFN's scheduled in the near future. The main events are good and sometimes co-main but after that it's weak AF. I haven't found myself really excited for a UFN card in awhile and it isn't getting any better. Yeah it's free but I tune in to see guys I like and am fans of otherwise it's like watching a Bellator card. Sure it's exciting when something crazy happens but you never know. Just me? Thoughts?

Yes, it's just you and your stupidity.

And an extra dose of LOL for "it's like watching a Bellator card".

Back