These two trolls are the same person.

Coming from a new poster that just joined and already you're a troll investigator? Ya t
You're not a troll your self now r u.

Even the way how you call that poster a "kid" either knowing that he is or that you you r one your self and there for think everyone else is as well. Either. Way thanks for wasting our time

I remember you to homie :D

z205099164.gif

Feelings hurt? Mad? Gotten to?

Or maybe I'm just shedding some light on issue.

You can easily categorize all of the types of posters who reply before you even make a thread.

For example

a) regular reply
b) mr sarcastic reply
c) tough guy reply
d) mad guy reply
e) jerk off reply

You and jake(the amateur who hasn't won any fights yet) aren't a.

I knew your replies before you even read my thread!

People are too predictable.

baaaahhh
:rolleyes: you just care about some dumb shit.poor thing hope you got the attention you wanted

Coming from a new poster that just joined and already you're a troll investigator? Ya t
You're not a troll your self now r u.

Even the way how you call that poster a "kid" either knowing that he is or that you you r one your self and there for think everyone else is as well. Either. Way thanks for wasting our time

wat

I laughed at this one.

And I think the other guy may have had much more than 2 accounts honestly.

Does that actually exist? I'm pretty sure it is an internet myth.

Definitely exists on some sites, a few guys got it on another forum I visit from time to time.

Feelings hurt? Mad? Gotten to?

Or maybe I'm just shedding some light on issue.

You can easily categorize all of the types of posters who reply before you even make a thread.

For example

a) regular reply
b) mr sarcastic reply
c) tough guy reply
d) mad guy reply
e) jerk off reply

You and jake(the amateur who hasn't won any fights yet) aren't a.

I knew your replies before you even read my thread!

People are too predictable.

baaaahhh

What is funny, is that before the ban, TS is guilty of using all of these in this thread alone.

I laughed at this one.

And I think the other guy may have had much more than 2 accounts honestly.

Does that actually exist? I'm pretty sure it is an internet myth.

There was a guy who was from Ontario or Toronto or somewhere like that, that had quite a few accounts, and he would switch back and forth and troll people and make it look like a bunch of people were ganging up on somebody when it was only 1 person. When he got his second account banned, several accounts all got banned right behind it. I'm pretty sure they linked them using an IP address.
Places like Wikipedia do this all the time. If you aren't a registered user and you keep vandalizing articles, they can lock your IP address out from being able to edit.

There was a guy who was from Ontario or Toronto or somewhere like that, that had quite a few accounts, and he would switch back and forth and troll people and make it look like a bunch of people were ganging up on somebody when it was only 1 person. When he got his second account banned, several accounts all got banned right behind it. I'm pretty sure they linked them using an IP address.
Places like Wikipedia do this all the time. If you aren't a registered user and you keep vandalizing articles, they can lock your IP address out from being able to edit.

lol how pathetic. What were some of those usernames?

Back