These two trolls are the same person.

Yeah, he saved the internet.

Some troll caused this kid to waste all this time 'outing' him, ya that's a success. The troll wins via KO. It's not even close.

I never cared much for whiny, little snitches. Carry on troll, it's kind of funny to see how emotional this guy is getting.

The only sensitive person here seems to be you and that other poster who is so averse to my methods.

Why don't you go back to googling avs of rear ends you'll never be able to get close to.

Typical.

never heard of you or any of them

tumblr_inline_mfpbcrhOaM1qfxc0k.gif

WTF is up with my account. I can't view "find all post by ****" inside the statistics page.

I cant view that at the moment either. It wont allow me access to eithe that or find all threads

I'm trolling for a healthy purpose.

Not posting pics of Fedor laying face down with Hendo above him in a thread that has nothing to do with either fighter.

You obviously don't know the two accounts I am speaking of, if you did, you MIGHT take the same offense.

"MIGHT", because I don't you. You don't know me either.

Like I said, trolling for a positive purpose, not to spread hate on the fighters in this sport we are supposed fans of.

I take no personal offence online when some anonymous person posts a comment. It's how sane people with real lives react.

This might work better if you didn't create multiple accounts yourself. I wouldn't be shocked if you were the trolls you speak of. I see no other sane reason to be seeking this attention.

let the moderators take care of the people who troll.

if you don't like what someone says, ignore them.

The only sensitive person here seems to be you and that other poster who is so averse to my methods.

Why don't you go back to googling avs of rear ends you'll never be able to get close to.

Typical.

I didn't spend my time outing some anonymous person, creating a thread about it and whiny incessantly.

That'd be you. One must be severely butt hurt to take all this as seriously as you do.

That's Ali Sonoma, and no I could never get her....but I can still appreciate a fine ass. I'm sure people here, who aren't obsessed with other anonymous men, appreciate the av. I know I get numerous messages asking who it is. I would proudly admit to googling fine asses rather than researching some unknown dude.

Does anyone even remember 99% of the usernames you see on Sherdog?

I recognize maybe 4 screen names when i see them.

There are people with 5000+ posts in this thread, and the only name i recognize is TheRassler.

really? i remember a lot, good poster and really bad posters are the ones i remember the most. also AV's are helpful to remember (unless the change them).

I cant view that at the moment either. It wont allow me access to eithe that or find all threads

Possible security issue. They are supposed to be fixing it now, within a few days it should be back. There's some info in the Support Forum if you want more details.

Possible security issue. They are supposed to be fixing it now, within a few days it should be back. There's some info in the Support Forum if you want more details.

I see... Thanks

I'm trolling for a healthy purpose.

Not posting pics of Fedor laying face down with Hendo above him in a thread that has nothing to do with either fighter.

You obviously don't know the two accounts I am speaking of, if you did, you MIGHT take the same offense.

"MIGHT", because I don't you. You don't know me either.

Like I said, trolling for a positive purpose, not to spread hate on the fighters in this sport we are supposed fans of.
You're doing the exact same thing as you're accusing the "troll" in question. Calling people TUF'ers etc.

You just sound like an ass hurt pride boy. Just my two cents.

Looks like you didn't want to risk your real account either. I hope they IP ban you if you keep on contradicting yourself on the supposed reasons that enrage you

Wow! Canuckslost is the troll. He is calling himself out and trying to take a new clean identity. Diabolical!

Does anyone even remember 99% of the usernames you see on Sherdog?

I recognize maybe 4 screen names when i see them.

There are people with 5000+ posts in this thread, and the only name i recognize is TheRassler.

Same here. In this thread, I only recognize IDonotBelieveIt.

You're doing the exact same thing as you're accusing the "troll" in question. Calling people TUF'ers etc.

You just sound like an ass hurt pride boy. Just my two cents.

Looks like you didn't want to risk your real account either. I hope they IP ban you if you keep on contradicting yourself on the supposed reasons that enrage you

2006 Black Belt and still thinking IP's matter?

Yikes.

Why do I have to be an "ass hurt pride boy" just because I don't like how little kids new to MMA feel like they have every right to shit on fighters?

Has nothing to do with era/org/affiliation. Stop trolling. (see what I did there?)

My issue is with the bashing. So what if I'm "trolling" in your eyes. At least I'm not going around bashing pro fighters.

Troll some more. (see, I did it again)

wait isnt that wonderful that the 2nd account you mentionned is named ''ROBERTOLUONGO'' and that it happens to be the goaler of the VANCOUVER CANUCKS hockey team.

whats your nickname TS? CANUCKSLOST

busted

:eek: Holy trolls, Batman!

TS is the Riddler.

Way to "this" something that makes no sense and holds no merit or truth to the OP.

I don't go around intentionally trying to disrespect legends.

I'm not a new fan who is fueled by hate and immaturity. Way to go though, being one of those doggers with that cool-guy attitude.

that

Back