These GGG fans need to accept the fact that canelo beat his ass

Boxing is like MMA, damage over volume. .

Pride fighting scored that way but it's actually the exact opposite in the UFC. If damage was more important than volume then Hendo would have won the second fight with Bisping and Romero would have gotten the nod over Whitaker.

In boxing, it's most often the bigger name with the bigger $$ behind him who gets a decision win in a close fight. MMA judging is often just as bad or worse than boxing and it's getting worse because more fighters than ever are points fighting.

Even if every UFC PPV sold 200k it would match the earnings in 5 ppv's. Conors fights are in the top 10 ppvs sold all time. Just that fight alone will match canelo/ggg.

Then you have the rest of the 24 ppvs or whatever. So.......no.
Talking from your ass. Head back to Brock forum now.

I hope there is a third fight, and soon. GGG likely does not have as many years left in the ring as Canelo. Run the third one ASAP!!

GGG Lost and alot of cry babies need to wipe the snot off of their noses and let it ago. Canelo made sure to up the aggression and chased GGG for the majority of the fight and landed the better shots. It was a close fight but their was a clear winner and that was Canelo. If anyone is to blame for the loss honestly it is GGG and Abel employing the exact opposite strategy for this fight then the one that they used the last fight which had the majority of the boxing media and public scoring them the winners. Pretty damn stupid decision.

All these Canelo haters and GGG lovers talked mad shit, now wont do the walk of shame! Eat your crow and get over it. He lost! Tomorrow's another day, jesus.

Some of the Canelo fanboys need to accept the goal of a boxing match is to thump someone really hard in the head and to knock them out.

Anyone who uses any kind of artistry or subtlety gets deified on this forum.

It’s clear GGG was closer to knocking his man out and achieved a moral victory.

Some of the Canelo fanboys need to accept the goal of a boxing match is to thump someone really hard in the head and to knock them out.

Anyone who uses any kind of artistry or subtlety gets deified on this forum.

It’s clear GGG was closer to knocking his man out and achieved a moral victory.
It was "a moral victory" so clear he lost on the judges score cards, and no number of mental gymnastics will bring back his "0".

tell GGG to knock Canelo out, since you guys are fan girling GGG and he's a KO puncher right?
Yes he is a knock out puncher, are you trying to say he isn't just because he never knocked out canelo?

Hands down boxing is corrupt as fuck.

Mayweather won rounds never throwing a punch. (Of course Floyd was always going to win but...come on son)

Like....its not even debatable. GGG won the first for sure and I felt GGG won the second.

Bolded: when?

The full fight is on youtube right now.

UFC has lockdown on that shit. Get it together on the internet boxing.

The UFC has you guys brainwashed into wanting to pay more ridiculous fees. I’ve underestimated Dana.

Canelo won that, and I had GGG going into. GGG won the first fight by the exact same margin, what a trip.

Boxing is like MMA, damage over volume. Canelo was connecting very clean and put in some great body work. He was also the aggressor for most of the fight, which is why I gave it to GGG the first fight. Aggression isn't enough, it has to be effective, and Canelo was applying some smart pressure.

If anything this was a very impressive performance by Canelo. Added another wrinkle to his game and proves he's an ever improving boxer. Not just an over hyped cash cow, man's putting in the work and it shows. Canelo is primarily a counter puncher, he was the aggressor this fight.
eh, I'm not really disagreeing but their is more than one sort of judging style. Some judges will see a volume puncher as effective while one may see the same guys as wasting energy and favor his opponent
No it wasn't. GGG won the first fight by at least 4 rounds, that's being generous to Canelo.
8-4 for Golovkin is as absurd as Adelaide Byrd's score for Canelo.

m96jjd.jpg

Canelo fans your steroid user PED cheat needed bribed judges and a ref to allow low blows all night and still got his weak overrated ass beat.

I just wanna pop in from the MMA forums and say I watched that garbage. I say garbage because Cheatnelo has now lost twice to GGG and had bird and another judge bail him out.

THIS is why boxing sucks.
And you'll say "WHAT ABOUT THE MMA JUDGING?!?"

9/10 the bad MMA judge is actually a boxing judge. So that's boxing kicking MMA in the dick.

Boxing is the worst and last night really proved it's not even worth watching unless it's the HW.

This fight was waaaaaaaaay closer than the first one. The fucking “draw”.

GGG fans have a right to be pissed off.

<Dany07> JUST EL FUKING OH EL !!

tumblr_nvdd2nO12G1tfbtrwo1_400.gif

WHAAAAA !!

4zvvnp.jpg
TURN YOUR BALLS IN, AND GO BACK TO PLAYING FORTNITE.

Back