These GGG fans need to accept the fact that canelo beat his ass

If the fight was close enough, at least one media outlet would've scored it for Canelo.

I would bet my money that Harold Lederman probably knows more about boxing than you. So you're saying every boxer will disagree with the media, and every boxer will have Canelo winning?

We are not new to boxing. Harold Lederman is an idiot. As always, boxers will be asked about this fight. I assure you they all lean towards Canelo, even the same ones that leaned towards Gennady in the first. We need to stop this GGG is unbeatable crap shit. He needs to go to 168 ASAP. Age is a factor. BHOP had more wind when he did. Im done with GGG at 160, looked too drained and too conserved to not throw HEAT in the rounds. He needs his comfort weight at 168

Not really a boxing fat at all, but i thought it seemed like 8-4 or 7-5 for GGG. Everyone at the local bar seemed baffled at the decision too

m96jjd.jpg

Lol, c'mon lets be real guys. Did you not watch the end of the fight? Canelo has a cut and maybe a little bruise, while GGG got beat up. Some people are delusional.

Like I said, there is no GGG fans just Canelo haters...

<NightKingBringIt> HATE ON, BICHES !! WE AT TEAM CANELO WILL DINE ON YOUR HEARTS AND DRINK FROM YOUR TEARS.

Unlike with what we see in the MMA, I'm just glad that there's at least one combat sport like boxing that allows us to see fair decisions like the one tonight.

Boxing isn't a combat sport....gtfo. hockey is more of a combat sport then boxing lol

Serioulsy, coulda at least gave him the nod in the first fight

Hands down boxing is corrupt as fuck.

Mayweather won rounds never throwing a punch. (Of course Floyd was always going to win but...come on son)

Like....its not even debatable. GGG won the first for sure and I felt GGG won the second.

Nope

You can win fights by controlling the pace of the fight and controlling the ring. If Floyd wants you to push him back to the ring and throw and miss whilst he hits you with single pot shots that all land then he wins the round.

I was rooting for GGG. But even as the commentators and former fighters said throughout the fight it was so close you could argue for either.

GGG was landing the Jab early and often but Canelo was landing the power shots and controlling the centre of the ring. So when it’s that close you could argue that controlling the ring and landing the bigger shots earns you the round. He also controlled the pace and made GGG fight and fight he’s not used to. Or you could argue GGG outsruck Canelo even though he did less damage early on.

In the later part of the fight it was even harder because the both had big flurries.

That fight was close. Especially when you understand judging criteria for the sport.

m96jjd.jpg

Theres a serious corruption issue in boxing. Also, the best dodge each other. Also, theres like a million belts and a thousand weight classes.

33m2a1x.jpg
One of the stupidest most and uninformed posts, EVA !!

Aaaaaaaaand that's the last boxing match I'll ever watch. Fun fight but everything just feels so dirty and corrupt in boxing.

Lol, c'mon lets be real guys. Did you not watch the end of the fight? Canelo has a cut and maybe a little bruise, while GGG got beat up. Some people are delusional.
That proves jack shit. On that basis GSP lost every fight he was ever in.

Thread is scraping rhe bottom of the herpes barrel. That was a joke. I laughed when canelo went to his corner to start celebrating.

I'm not laughing now. Corruption at its finest. And I don't usually talk shit like that about judging

Now is the time boxing either gets cleaned up or just ban it at the federal level.

Canelo fans your steroid user PED cheat needed bribed judges and a ref to allow low blows all night and still got his weak overrated ass beat.

I saw ggg beat carnello, it can only be a few days until carnello test s positiv again. Thats the problem with these ped cheaters fans, they just cant accept the fact that the only thing special about carnello making him able to hang in the ring with ggg is injecting steroids. And even then he paid these state judges big to get a rigged decision. He s just another ped cheat.

He didnt beat that ass. He had moments of it, and so did Golovkin (particularly his late run) but overall it was a very very close fight again.

Canelo fans your steroid user PED cheat needed bribed judges and a ref to allow low blows all night and still got his weak overrated ass beat.
Lol.

These GGG fans need to accept the fact that canelo beat his ass
Meh.
Golovkin won 1 & 4, then had a difficult moment through 5 & 8 before coming back strong in 9 through 12.
Nobody got wobbled, nobody got dropped, you could easily argue that both fighters won 6 rounds apiece.

Wasn't a beating in any way, shape or form.

I just wanna pop in from the MMA forums and say I watched that garbage. I say garbage because Cheatnelo has now lost twice to GGG and had bird and another judge bail him out.

THIS is why boxing sucks.
And you'll say "WHAT ABOUT THE MMA JUDGING?!?"

9/10 the bad MMA judge is actually a boxing judge. So that's boxing kicking MMA in the dick.

Boxing is the worst and last night really proved it's not even worth watching unless it's the HW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back