These GGG fans need to accept the fact that canelo beat his ass

Fuck you guys getting UFC for free.

Well.....nevermind. Its on at like 6 in the morning. I wouldnt pay for that shit either.

Still technically have to pay for BT subscription to get UFC

Canelo won that, and I had GGG going into. GGG won the first fight by the exact same margin, what a trip.

Boxing is like MMA, damage over volume. Canelo was connecting very clean and put in some great body work. He was also the aggressor for most of the fight, which is why I gave it to GGG the first fight. Aggression isn't enough, it has to be effective, and Canelo was applying some smart pressure.

If anything this was a very impressive performance by Canelo. Added another wrinkle to his game and proves he's an ever improving boxer. Not just an over hyped cash cow, man's putting in the work and it shows. Canelo is primarily a counter puncher, he was the aggressor this fight.

The full fight is on youtube right now.

UFC has lockdown on that shit. Get it together on the internet boxing.

Honestly , the whole "Lets introduce the promoters...the trainers..the network heads"

Every PC from boxing is like its stuck in 90's shit. Theres dudes who are like "What? Its me now" stuttering platform guy. Old men coming up to say nothing. Stuck in like when Toto came out with Africa.

"Boxing sucks!" -> go out of their way to watch every major fight and flood the board with goof threads full of teenage angst emotions

Every . Single. Time.

GGG clearly won the first fight.

Canelo clearly won the second fight.

Really no reason debating anyone who sees it differently.

tell GGG to knock Canelo out, since you guys are fan girling GGG and he's a KO puncher right?

Looked like they were both trying tbh. Dunno how anyone could watch that oldschool style fight and come away with a negative outlook on either fighter. Takes two to tango and them mfers tore the rug up.
He's also 3yrs past his prime.

Why was this not made 2yrs ago?

And why did Canelo need to resort to PEDs?

I guess you don't need a foul byrd when you're in vegas, a cash cow and Oscar and HBO making it clear who should win.

<36>

I like both guys but that shit was close. Canelo was outclassing a 36 y/o GGG early but G-GGG (grandpa-GGG) had a fire lit under his ass the second half of the fight and landed the big shots on Canelo. Fucking classic fight from two throwback style fighters tho.

This. I like both fighters but my heart is with GGG just based on preference and I wanted him to get the W. I personally believed Canelo was going to hurt or possibly stop GGG with his counter and body punching this time and I thought GGG was going to look even older this time around than the first fight. But I was pleasantly surprised by both fighters. GGG really showed a warriors spirit in the final rounds and Canelo was able to prove that he can walk a fighter down and fight on the offensive. Not taking anything away from Canelo, but he was fighting a past prime fighter on both occasions.

Great fight by both fighters. People need to get their heads out of their asses and just agree that was a good performance from both guys. We all knew deep down GGG was not getting the decision no matter what. I think even GGG and his team knew that deep down.

Canelo didn't beat his ass STFU. It was a close fight. I give Canelo all the credit with his VADA testing 120 days and was the SMALLER guy? This only means that faster fighters at 160 will be too much with GGG and he doesnt deserve another loss on his record for DRAINING too much at 160 at this age. I think GGG beats RAMIREZ at 168. Then GGG will beat and be stronger at 168

I was pretty much sure that Canelo was going to win this one, considering the fact how much he has cheated since last fight. But GGG definitely made it closer than i thought.

Harold Lederman (HBO Sports): 116-112 Golovkin

Brian Campbell (CBS sports): 116-112 Golovkin

Dan Rafael (ESPN): 114-114 draw

Rob Crilly (The Telegraph): 116-112 Golovkin

Josh Peter (USA Today): 115-113 Golovkin

Sports Illustrated: 114-114 draw

Dylan Hernandez (LA Times): 115-113 Golovkin

Lance Pugmire (La Times): 114-114 draw

BoxingScene: 114-114 draw

Chris Mannix (Yahoo! Sports): 115-113 Golovkin

Kevin Iole (Yahoo! Sports): 114-114 draw

The Guardian: 116-112 Golovkin

Joe DePaolo (Washington Post): 115-113 Golovkin

Mike Coppinger (Ring Magazine): 114-114 draw

Sherdog.com: 116-112 Golovkin

Jai Bednall (news.com.au): 115-113 Golovkin

Brian Mazique (Forbes): 114-114 draw

Adam Abramowitz (Ring Magazine/SN Boxing): 115-113 Golovkin

Tom Craze (Bad Left Hook): 116-112 Golovkin

Fraser Coffeen (Bloody Elbow): 115-113 Golovkin

The Associated Press: 114-114 draw

Steven Muehlhausen (Sporting News): 116-112 Golovkin

Michael Montero (MonteroOnBoxing): 115-113 Golovkin

Matt Christie (Boxing News): 115-114 Golovkin

George Willis (New York Post): 114-114 draw

Below The Belt Podcast: 115-113 Golovkin

17 - GGG, 0 - Canelo, 9 - Draw

I was pretty much sure that Canelo was going to win this one, considering the fact how much he has cheated since last fight. But GGG definitely made it closer than i thought.

Canelo was smaller, I gotta give credit for walking down Golovkin. Ive been watching HBO for years and Mexicans can fight and take damage like Barrera, Morales and Marquez or JCC. They are rugged as hell, and Canelo is 28 in his PRIME. GGG can be a 168 Champ ASAP

Harold Lederman (HBO Sports): 116-112 Golovkin

Brian Campbell (CBS sports): 116-112 Golovkin

Dan Rafael (ESPN): 114-114 draw

Rob Crilly (The Telegraph): 116-112 Golovkin

Josh Peter (USA Today): 115-113 Golovkin

Sports Illustrated: 114-114 draw

Dylan Hernandez (LA Times): 115-113 Golovkin

Lance Pugmire (La Times): 114-114 draw

BoxingScene: 114-114 draw

Chris Mannix (Yahoo! Sports): 115-113 Golovkin

Kevin Iole (Yahoo! Sports): 114-114 draw

The Guardian: 116-112 Golovkin

Joe DePaolo (Washington Post): 115-113 Golovkin

Mike Coppinger (Ring Magazine): 114-114 draw

Sherdog.com: 116-112 Golovkin

Jai Bednall (news.com.au): 115-113 Golovkin

Brian Mazique (Forbes): 114-114 draw

Adam Abramowitz (Ring Magazine/SN Boxing): 115-113 Golovkin

Tom Craze (Bad Left Hook): 116-112 Golovkin

Fraser Coffeen (Bloody Elbow): 115-113 Golovkin

The Associated Press: 114-114 draw

Steven Muehlhausen (Sporting News): 116-112 Golovkin

Michael Montero (MonteroOnBoxing): 115-113 Golovkin

Matt Christie (Boxing News): 115-114 Golovkin

George Willis (New York Post): 114-114 draw

Below The Belt Podcast: 115-113 Golovkin

17 - GGG, 0 - Canelo, 9 - Draw

That list are always biased to GGG anyways. Wait till actual BOXERS give their take with a list. Stop jinxing GGG's image. Casuals like this hurt GGG.

That list are always biased to GGG anyways. Wait till actual BOXERS give their take with a list. Stop jinxing GGG's image. Casuals like this hurt GGG.

If the fight was close enough, at least one media outlet would've scored it for Canelo.

I would bet my money that Harold Lederman probably knows more about boxing than you. So you're saying every boxer will disagree with the media, and every boxer will have Canelo winning?

Back