These GGG fans need to accept the fact that canelo beat his ass

I except the fact that Boxing is a corrupt sport.

seriously? man.... a decision is a matter of perspective but i watched Ggg beating Canelo’s ass twice.

GGG is a flat out better boxer than Canelo, should be 2-0 against him, and boxing is fucking disgusting.

<36>

I like both guys but that shit was close. Canelo was outclassing a 36 y/o GGG early but G-GGG (grandpa-GGG) had a fire lit under his ass the second half of the fight and landed the big shots on Canelo. Fucking classic fight from two throwback style fighters tho.

tell GGG to knock Canelo out, since you guys are fan girling GGG and he's a KO puncher right?

I’m not a fan of either but the thing that I kept being impressed with was Canelo being able to take punches.......that’s not suppose to win rounds

Okey.. this is the first time I see Canelo and ggg.

ggg won that fight.

Hands down boxing is corrupt as fuck.

Mayweather won rounds never throwing a punch. (Of course Floyd was always going to win but...come on son)

Like....its not even debatable. GGG won the first for sure and I felt GGG won the second.

GGG got robbed and you can tell by the way the commentators are talking right now how corrupt boxing is. Dickriding Canelo like they were the whole fight. Canelo is the future of ppv boxing and that's why he got the decision... disgusting.

A majority decision where one judge scores a draw isn't exactly ass whooping criteria lol..

It was a great competitive fight.. super close ..I'll be looking forward to the 3rd fight

I had it 115 to 114 GGG again close fight

tell GGG to knock Canelo out, since you guys are fan girling GGG and he's a KO puncher right?

Looked like they were both trying tbh. Dunno how anyone could watch that oldschool style fight and come away with a negative outlook on either fighter. Takes two to tango and them mfers tore the rug up.

Hands down boxing is corrupt as fuck.

Mayweather won rounds never throwing a punch. (Of course Floyd was always going to win but...come on son)

Like....its not even debatable. GGG won the first for sure and I felt GGG won the second.
In the Pacquiao fight they were calling punches for Mayweather that missed and ignoring good shots by Pacquiao. It was made even more clear by the replays. There's videos of it in slowmotion on youtube too, boxing is corrupt as fuck.

I except the fact that Boxing is a corrupt sport.
just as many people would be calling robbery if it went the other way. It's foolish to attribute the results of a close decision to some conspiracy.

Unlike with what we see in the MMA, I'm just glad that there's at least one combat sport like boxing that allows us to see fair decisions like the one tonight.

just as many people would be calling robbery if it went the other way. It's foolish to attribute the results of a close decision to some conspiracy.
I meant boxing as a whole is corrupt, not this fight (even though I thought GGG won). This decision wasn't near as bad as the first one imo'

Back