These Contender Series Guys Cant Win Fights in the UFC

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
either UFC neeeds to do better matchmaking or better recruitin for the conteder series. or probably both.

either UFC neeeds to do better matchmaking or better recruitin for the conteder series. or probably both.
Yea real surprised that guys beating part time fighters in regional promotions can’t hang with UFC vets.

But these amateurs are cheap for UFC that's what matters.

I didn't see if but if you're discussing the Gilbert Burns fight that's no shame. Burns is a bad motherfucker

Yea real surprised that guys beating part time fighters in regional promotions can’t hang with UFC vets.
it is time for the UFC to provide some sort of training stipend. even if only for the first three fights or something. $10,000 would stretch a long way for these broke guys wishing to fight in the ufc

it is time for the UFC to provide some sort of training stipend. even if only for the first three fights or something. $10,000 would stretch a long way for these broke guys wishing to fight in the ufc
Sorry, Dana can’t hear you over the cash machines counting his millions he made from fucking over fighters.

Makes me appreciate the TUF guys.

Whenever I alt tab out of ESPN+ to shitpost on Sherdog, the stream shuts down after a minute or so. No bueno. No me gusta.

Maybe you should post some stats.

Other fighters from this card were also on DWTNCS: Greg Hardy, Roosevelt Roberts, Augusto Sakai. Let's see how they do.

It would do the UFC well to have these guys winning.

If they want viewers for the contenders and looking for a fight these guys have to win in the UFC. Then people will want to watch the "prospects".

It would do the UFC well to have these guys winning.

If they want viewers for the contenders and looking for a fight these guys have to win in the UFC. Then people will want to watch the "prospects".
They are winning. Some are doing extremely well in the UFC. Johnny Walker, Kevin Aguilar, Edmen Shahbazyan, Geoff Neal, and Ricky Simon being standouts in my eye. Oh, and of course, Sean O'Malley.

They are winning. Some are doing extremely well in the UFC. Johnny Walker, Kevin Aguilar, Geoff Neal, and Ricky Simon being standouts in my eye.
I didnt say they weren't though. I agree with ya.

My point is they need to win for the spin off shows to be a success.

I’m assuming Davis was a short notice fight for Burns? Don’t recall anyone saying that but I mean Gilbert is a stud and Davis has only seen the regional circuit.

The contender series guys get all the hype TUF winners used to get back in the day. TUF guys delivered more often, though.

Seems like they should do some sort of show where they help train the fighters as they try and earn a contract.

The contender series guys get all the hype TUF winners used to get back in the day. TUF guys delivered more often, though.
DWTNCS is less than 2 years old, and it's already given us Johnny Walker.

Back