These Conor haters are getting out of hand

This is not an alt account. Get mods involved if you don't believe me. I've seen that user before but don't know what the situation is

Out of curiosity, who's the said hero who got his head kicked in?

EDIT:
Ok, figured it out. His last thread was a Conor prediction thread where he said Conor will win but obviously didn't. He hasn't been seen since Jan 24 of this year and it's within a couple of days my account being created. I can see why after reading my post you would think that my account is an alt. I assure you it's not and again get mods involved if you don't believe me
Lol that’s super sus homie. I even wrote on your other account cuz I was worried you killed yourself over it man. It’s just mma and Sherdog, we would flame you for a while, but at the end of the day we’re all people. @Murder_KickHC was a pretty bad troll, but we need people like that on Sherdog to make ridiculous threads all the time. Just don’t hurt yourself July 10th.

Lol that’s super sus homie. I even wrote on your other account cuz I was worried you killed yourself over it man. It’s just mma and Sherdog, we would flame you for a while, but at the end of the day we’re all people. @Murder_KickHC was a pretty bad troll, but we need people like that on Sherdog to make ridiculous threads all the time. Just don’t hurt yourself July 10th.

Lol no, please stop. I don't want this to become a thing now

And screw you, my threads are not ridiculous

If Trump or Biden promises to donate $500K to charity, turning it into a good PR works, and then turned out either of them lying or being silly about it, people or media will really trashed them for it.

At the moment people and Poirier himself just pointed out, why after 2 months and 3 attempt to contact with Conor's team, they didn't respond?

To be fair, Conor himself made himself an easy target to dislike:

View attachment 847050

Maybe Conor just wanted a bottle of hot sauce out of the deal.

User name checks out.

Maybe if the Conor nuthuggers wouldn't start garbage threads, the Conor haters would have nothing to feed off of.

I swear they don't even know why they hate Conor they just do it for the sake of hating. Every time some news comes out about Dustin and Conor they keep making it out as if it's always Conor doing something wrong. It's making them get caught up into a spiral of negativity that blinds them to the fact that Conor and Dustin are just selling the fight more. The respect between the two is still there and I'm willing to bet that this is being coordinated by them behind the scenes

I can't wait for Conor to come back and return to his cold calculated self so he can prove all the doubters wrong. He's going to come into this fight in tremendous shape and he will pick Dustin apart and then finish him off in the first round. I'm going to be putting money down on it and when I win I'm going to rub it into the faces of all the Conor haters who hate him for no reason

Conor has proved that the money hasn't effected his desire to compete and that he still can't be taken lightly by anyone in the top 10. The key to Conor's success is fighting frequently like he did earlier, once he does that which he will then he has the ability to beat anyone at 155

Khabib you better enjoy that retirement and coach life because guess what?

7eHM.gif
He has what it takes to beat him but It's very unlikely that he does.
Dustin is simply a very tough fight for him, the hardedt one available imo.

Back