These are the 2 most beautiful displays of martial science I've ever seen. But which is better?

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What's more impressive? I'm a Fedor fanatic so I say Fedor's move is >.
Fedor's move is actually a helluva lot more intricate than MM's move. The redirection of momentum and weight distribution is out-fucking-standing in Fedor's move.

But what say YOU, Sherdog? All opinions are welcome. Except for Nostromo's. Because fuck Nostromo. I'm glad he's gone and I hope he's impotent wherever he is.

WZF7TC.gif

Cip8ulp.gif

Last edited:
Seeing as Fedor would crush MM with his bare hands, I pick the GOAT Fedor

Fedor cause he would literally murder a manlet like mighty mouse with his bare hands.

Weight classes exist to protect fighters like mighty mouse from the adults.

MM and it isn't even close. Fedor's was a very well timed takedown, and smooth as fuck.

...But I ain't never SEEN no shit like what Mighty Mouse did to Ray Borg. AND he locked the sub up!

I can deal with y'all not saying he's the GOAT but give him this at least, Sherdog. Y'all know in your hearts that move was MMA fire

I think you're overrating the sophistication/novelty of Fedor's technique in this case. Have you ever done Judo?

I'd say the suplex to armbar is in a different league.

Last edited:
fedors was a little more basic move. dj did an actuall tekken/mortal combat move right there

winner: dj

Seeing as Fedor would crush MM with his bare hands, I pick the GOAT Fedor
Any HW who isn't a total can could crush MM. The fact that a HW would beat a FLW (no kidding), is a terrible reason to pick Fedor if we're just comparing these two techniques.

Gotta go with MM - he was transitioning to the armbar while Borg was in mid air. That's tight.

What's more impressive? I'm a Fedor fanatic so I say Fedor's move is >. Fedor's move is actually a helluva lot more intricate than MM's move. The redirection of momentum and weight distribution is out-fucking-standing in Fedor's move.

But what say YOU, Sherdog? All opinions are welcome. Except for Nostromo's. Because fuck Nostromo. I'm glad he's gone and I hope he's impotent.

WZF7TC.gif

Cip8ulp.gif
Mm. Just a harder move. I’ve been doing wrestling since bjj since 2005 and I can’t do the second move. Anybody who has a little training can do number 1

MM and it isn't even close. Fedor's was a very well timed takedown, and smooth as fuck.

...But I ain't never SEEN no shit like what Mighty Mouse did to Ray Borg. AND he locked the sub up!

I can deal with y'all not saying he's the GOAT but give him this at least, Sherdog. Y'all know in your hearts that move was MMA fire
I'd say MM because that was most likely premeditated and executed, even though fighter per fighter I'm 100x Fedor.

Tbh what MM did was the antithesis of what the average wrestler would do. All other wrestlers would just lay on top of the fighter and grant the round, he went for the submission and got it, a lot of people could learn from him.

Also please remember Heath Herring was the #1 contender at the time. The guy was a big name and he was good.

I don't even know MM's opponent's name.

Also please remember Heath Herring was the #1 contender at the time. The guy was a big name and he was good.

I don't even know MM's opponent's name.

Borg is rather easily a better grappler than Herring was if you want to compare opponents.

dat one transition from punch to take down vs nog in their 3rd fight is fedors best throw/move.very few fighters could pull dat of as smooth as he did, let alone hws

I'm a Fedor guy but Mighty Mouse's was way more impressive.

What's more impressive? I'm a Fedor fanatic so I say Fedor's move is >.
Fedor's move is actually a helluva lot more intricate than MM's move. The redirection of momentum and weight distribution is out-fucking-standing in Fedor's move.

But what say YOU, Sherdog? All opinions are welcome. Except for Nostromo's. Because fuck Nostromo. I'm glad he's gone and I hope he's impotent wherever he is.

WZF7TC.gif

Cip8ulp.gif

Fuck Nostromo, and i have to agree with Fyodor.

Then again, i'm always on the Fyodor > All-bandwagon.

MM can only do that to a manlet, Fyodor could do that to anyone.

Love both guys but cmon Might Mouse's maneuver here is some otherwordly shit, i mean.. you actually can't even do that in a video game

Back