These 4 flyweights on tonight’s fightpass.....

I don't think you realize how much effort goes into making that weight. John Dodson for instance walks around at between 160 to 170 lbs.
You're further proving my point. Not many people are willing to put the effort or even can make that weight. Even when you're 5"5.

Plenty of people can make 205 or 265 and below.

You're further proving my point. Not many people are willing to put the effort or even can make that weight. Even when you're 5"5.

Plenty of people can make 205 or 265 and below.

{<huh}

How am I proving your point? You're claiming there's a shortage of men between 5'3 and 5'6 walking around between 150 to 170 lbs (more if overweight). There's tons of men who fit that criteria. Way more than there are heavyweights. You're wrong. Period point blank.

{<huh}

How am I proving your point? You're claiming there's a shortage of men between 5'3 and 5'6 walking around between 150 to 170 lbs (more if overweight). There's literally tons of men who fit that criteria. Way more than there are heavyweights. You're wrong. Period point blank.
You said there are more men who can make 125 than there are who can make LHW and HW.

I never said there was a shortage of 5"4-5"6 men. I said there was a shortage of adult males who can make 125.

You're the one who brought up height. I stated that even most 5"5 guys can't make 125.

I've seen some of your posts before and you don't seem very fast.

Back