There's this douchebag guy

Obviously, our arguments here will get a thumbs down to all "GREAT FIGHTERS" in these forum, so they think...

Didnt you post a lil while back that you've just been doing this for a lil while ? in that case STFU n listen a lil to ppl who've been doing this a lot longer.

you lil dipshit, i said it was one time a long time ago unlike you n the guy who's beating your legs in everyday.
My point is that sometimes someone doesnt realise what they are doing and YOU SHOULD OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH RIGHT THEN instead of steaming n festering at home and finally caving in,six months later, buying a shotgun n going on a rampage before blowing your brains out.

BTW im surprised your Kyokushin school is even using pads. I know of some schools that'll just tell you to STFU n take it like a man. I guess you'd be SOL then huh ?

:icon_lol:

Oh, a tough guy mentality, I see...man, what a great fighter this Nutz, i will i could be at your level...

Agree that the instructor should be checking this guy. I just can't tell him, obviously, I'm also a student.

What sort of relationship do you have with your instructor ? at my gym, i can tell him anything, he is the instructor yes, but he is also a mentor and a mate. That is a problem with SOME traditional MA dojos, too much of this " i am the master, you are the student, you must do what i say crap". My instructor is quite happy to hear constructive feedback from his students and would definitely want to hear if there were any safety issues. The lines of communication between student and teacher in these modern times should be two way. Any instructor who thinks they know it all and can't learn any more are the fakest of all.

Didnt you post a lil while back that you've just been doing this for a lil while ? in that case STFU n listen a lil to ppl who've been doing this a lot longer.

No, i'd rather post than listen to tough guy advice from dicks such as you.:rolleyes:

Oh, a tough guy mentality, I see...man, what a great fighter this Nutz, i will i could be at your level...

Oh, a dumb guy mentality, I see...man, what a great nobody this Jani, i wish i never fall to that level...like a retarded chimp with Alzheimer's disease.

No, i'd rather post than listen ...

theres an ol saying "Its better to keep quiet and to be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

wise words grasshopper.

u learn more keeping your trap shut and your eyes n ears open.

Oh, a dumb guy mentality, I see...man, what a great nobody this Jani, i wish i never fall to that level...like a retarded chimp with Alzheimer's disease.

great compliment, keep it up, I've seen all your posts before and I know you've had a bad childhood that's why the rudeness in all your posts. I understand you, don't worry.:icon_chee

Last edited by a moderator:
how would you know ? the closest you've come to watching real pros train is watching UFC Countdown. :icon_lol:

Ooor because most of a fighters training is scheduled way before others allowing the fighters to train alone and be long gone before anyone else comes into train.
for example
http://grudgetrainingcenter.com/schedule/
http://web.me.com/gumm_mma/Site/Class_Schedule.html
Note how the classes are kept seperate or sheduled early soley for fighters.

Of course once you see u cant keep the pace u better get the fuck out.

How exactly would a person who doesn't fight be able to keep up with a fighters training session? Thats exactly why people are kept in seperate sessions.

most fighters dont care cuz they're in their own lil world.
I think it's safe to say the average fighter is congnizant enough to realize they are paired with someone who doesnt know what they are doing so that excuse doesn't have much weight behind it.

Thirdly the reason why Pros train privately is so that they dont get scouted. Only the name fighters do that.
They train with small groups of other fighters in order to get the most out of their workouts and minimize injury as everyone is well trained and knows the routine and each other well.

GTFO out of the McDojo you're in and go to a REAL gym.
Last i checked grudges fight center was a ''REAL'' gym. As for the rest of this don't waste space with your barrage of ad hominen attacks you love to throw around at everyone. At least try to excercize some maturity for once in your life nuts.

Obviously, our arguments here will get a thumbs down to all "GREAT FIGHTERS" in these forum, so they think...

Thats fine threads like this are amusing because you can tell who's either lying or exaggerating about their training.

Forgive the plebians if they do indulge in some macho online posing cuz im pretty sure they got more reason to do so than you

There never is a logical reason for posturing especially online of all places since it gives you the exact opposite of the impression you're trying to give to folks.

Last edited:
I'm confused now. Who has the bigger dick?

I dunno man, but if this kind of heated arguing goes on its gonna confince everyone that they wanna be handling each others.

Seriosly though guys, when you post replies to stuff individually you seem like nice individuals, then you both post and this kinda stuff happens. Its really showing you in a bad light.

Who cares what other people do when they train.

I dunno man, but if this kind of heated arguing goes on its gonna confince everyone that they wanna be handling each others.

Seriosly though guys, when you post replies to stuff individually you seem like nice individuals, then you both post and this kinda stuff happens. Its really showing you in a bad light.

Please explain to me how in your mind this is heated arguing? I added something other than "stfu" or "you're a bitch" to this discussion because i understood the thread starters point and didn't have to jump to a rash conclusion like so many others have. I am hardly painting myself in a bad light by providing a much needed thought out counter balance to what was being presented here. Of course the random insults are going to worm their way in here like they do in every thread but i largely didn't take a very active role in them.

Perhaps you may want to try to slow it down a bit and see what i was doing rather than jumping to rash conclusions yourself. My posts were largely concerning parts of the op's view i felt most were not getting. Given how thoughtlessly rude people were being and how easily condescending to people i can be i would say i've kept the discussion pretty tame on my end.

okay then, if the concensus is to allow it, then let the sensei handle it. No, I'm actually a 155 athletic type of guy who can do 100 situps and 100 pushups in one go, so I don't mind him powering up, I actually doesn't block his body shots so my body can get used to it. It's the ladies in the class I'm worried about, but yeah, the hell.

sexist

not really, but more of concerned with my fellow students who are weaker by nature or smaller than I am. there are tough ladies out there who can take a beating, but far and few...

What sort of relationship do you have with your instructor ? at my gym, i can tell him anything, he is the instructor yes, but he is also a mentor and a mate. That is a problem with SOME traditional MA dojos, too much of this " i am the master, you are the student, you must do what i say crap". My instructor is quite happy to hear constructive feedback from his students and would definitely want to hear if there were any safety issues. The lines of communication between student and teacher in these modern times should be two way. Any instructor who thinks they know it all and can't learn any more are the fakest of all.

This. Like everyone else in my Academy, I am on first name terms with my instructor, while still treating him with the respect he deserves. A situation like this would not happen where I train; the instructor would pair off students according to their abilities.

Back