There's this douchebag guy

a 130 pound girl taught me how to do pad work so maybe im just missing something..but i thought kyokoshin was full contact execept closed hand punches? maybe im wrong though

Full Contact sports are obviously not for TS.

TS,you should try knitting I think you will enjoy that a lot more.

Also don't forget to turn in your man card on the way out.

LEGS MAHONEY;42577445]
Fighters class? What kind of joke of a gym has a fighters class any one can just jump in and join? You are supposed to start with the the regular folks and prove yourself to the coaches and progress in skill before you are tossed into any type of fight training.

u can walk into any ATT,Wand,MT club and say u want to join the fighters class. What happens to u then........
This is real life not the Mr. Miyagi scene u dream of .

:icon_lol:

Spacing out like that is a sign you're clearly a beginner or suffer from some form of mental retardation. You can't just be throwing full punches and kicks out there absent mindedy at some one holding your pads. Thats going to end up with someone getting injured and the fact that you think you don't have to be aware of what you're doing says alot about your time spent in martial arts.

No , your reply furthers our belief that you spend all your time flexing n posing and wondering how u look. Try letting go sometimes......u might actually do half decent.

Brilliant way to conclude your post. Apparently ranting in illiterate gibberish and talking shit to almost everyone on this board is evidence you clearly train

Nice way to deflect that u dont really train and really have no business posting here.

Me + Everybodyelse think TS should just leave it/ Instructor should pair better/Girl should leave or STFU

If you can't take a hit with pads how the hell are you going to take a hit for real?

someone got a problem with his/her partner during pads/sparring you open your mouth and say something, you don't then you got no right to complain.

hey legs and nutz, stop turning every thread that you both post on into a web warrior battle ground. Either meet up and duke it out in real life, or restrict your post insult antics to private messages. OR admit you LOOOOOOOOOOOVE each other.

legs and nutz, sitting in a tree, doing things illegally.

I'm making valid points not just arguing for the sake of arguing. In fact i'm one of the few people here capable of doing so as the flood of "Don't be a pussy" posts have shown. Given that i think it's a bit hard to label me as an internet warrior as i generally refrain from constantly posting macho posturing on here unlike many of you. Unless of course articulating myself and using reason isn't favorable over the ever so wise" Don't be a pussy" advice. In that case i will regress to some of your levels in order to fit in.:icon_chee

Last edited:
I'm making valid points not just arguing for the sake of arguing. In fact i'm one of the few people here capable of doing so as the flood of "Don't be a pussy" posts have shown. Given that i think it's a bit hard to label me as an internet warrior as i generally refrain from constantly posting macho posturing on here unlike many of you. Unless of course artciulating myself and using reason isn't favorable over the ever so wise" Don't be a pussy" advice. In that case i will regress to some of your levels in order to fit in.:icon_chee

Stop being a pussy. Seriously. The dude is paying his $80+ a month to train, and he is getting his moneys worth.

u can walk into any ATT,Wand,MT club and say u want to join the fighters class. What happens to u then........
This is real life not the Mr. Miyagi scene u dream of .
Most fighters train in their own small circles that consists of other fighters. Pros especially generally have time privately set aside in the gym specifically for their own training. It's incredibly irresponsible for a gym to just let some random bum especially a small girl come off the streets and start training with the fighters.

It's dangerous for an untrained person to just be lumped in there with fighters and two it's waisting the fighters precious training time by pairing them with people who don't know what they are doing. The latter particularly is why fighters ( particularly pros) train privately with other fighters in their camps.

If the gym is run intelligently as an average joe at best you'll be lucky to get an amateur or two to spar but training with fighters regularly? No.

okay then, if the concensus is to allow it, then let the sensei handle it. No, I'm actually a 155 athletic type of guy who can do 100 situps and 100 pushups in one go, so I don't mind him powering up, I actually doesn't block his body shots so my body can get used to it. It's the ladies in the class I'm worried about, but yeah, the hell.

why the hell is it your problem then?

I'm making valid points not just arguing for the sake of arguing. In fact i'm one of the few people here capable of doing so as the flood of "Don't be a pussy" posts have shown. Given that i think it's a bit hard to label me as an internet warrior as i generally refrain from constantly posting macho posturing on here unlike many of you. Unless of course articulating myself and using reason isn't favorable over the ever so wise" Don't be a pussy" advice. In that case i will regress to some of your levels in order to fit in.:icon_chee

buddy every post of yours is in a condescending arrogant argumentative manner.
Can u point us to even 3 posts in a row where you're not arguing with somebody ? Any well written,thoughtful or insightfull post in the last 5 months ?

Forgive the plebians if they do indulge in some macho online posing cuz im pretty sure they got more reason to do so than you. Dancing around in funny pajamas and throwing flicky kicks ......you definitely should STFU.

Full Contact sports are obviously not for TS.

TS,you should try knitting I think you will enjoy that a lot more.

Also don't forget to turn in your man card on the way out.
obviously you haven't read the full thread and all my post here, so shut the fuck up and stop being a smart ass. you think you're a tough SOB, do you? All bark and no bite! :mad:

LEGS MAHONEY;42598007]Most fighters train in their own small circles that consists of other fighters. Pros especially generally have time privately set aside in the gym specifically for their own training.

how would you know ? the closest you've come to watching real pros train is watching UFC Countdown. :icon_lol:

This aint Chakuriki or Vos Gym buddy. Here in Canada n the States sessions are generally open. Yeah u wont get to see GSP or Josh Koscheck ,name fighters training but the others ? Nah u can jump right in. Of course once you see u cant keep the pace u better get the fuck out.

It's incredibly irresponsible for a gym to just let some random bum especially a small girl come off the streets and start training with the fighters.

First off the chick in question isnt some 'bum off the street'. Secondly most gyms i know WILL let some loudmouth in from the street ....just so he can get a taste :icon_chee

It's dangerous for an untrained person to just be lumped in there with fighters and two it's waisting the fighters precious training time by pairing them with people who don't know what they are doing. The latter particularly is why fighters ( particularly pros) train privately with other fighters in their camps.

First of all its wasting not waisting . Second , most fighters dont care cuz they're in their own lil world. Thirdly the reason why Pros train privately is so that they dont get scouted. Only the name fighters do that.

If the gym is run intelligently as an average joe at best you'll be lucky to get an amateur or two to spar but training with fighters regularly? No

This part doesnt make much sense but i get the gist of what you're saying (i think)

GTFO out of the McDojo you're in and go to a REAL gym. You'll get all the pro action u can handle n then some. Of course only boxing/MMA(some)/BJJ(some) can give you that environment.
you want me to find u some ? Of course u dont want me to. You'd rather bully the lil guys in your gym or keep the upper hand. Get into a real boxing/mma gym and suddenly its not so much fun. Add in that attitude and you're up Shit Creek with no paddle. What do you do ? Stay in some craptacular McDojo , throw some KIYAAAAIs , pump some weights and marvel at how hard u can punch cuz your biceps are so big ! Act all knowledgable to the noobs in your gym , thump 'em a hard one every now n then to remind 'em who's the big dog , go home have a protein shake n then masturbate yourself to sleep. There u go ......a day in the life of LegsMahoney.

Last edited:
why the hell is it your problem then?
Obviously, another douchebag in the making...

The point is, every partner should be helping out each other during training, and not being a moron such as you who thinks showing off their kicking power to an obviously smaller, weaker sex is making you a great fighter on a league of your own. You and NutOnSwoll have the same mentality that every fighter walking in a school/gym have the right to 'punish' all noob or guys wayyyy smaller/weaker than them because they are noob. I hope someone could seriously give you a fucking beating during sparring.

Most fighters train in their own small circles that consists of other fighters. Pros especially generally have time privately set aside in the gym specifically for their own training. It's incredibly irresponsible for a gym to just let some random bum especially a small girl come off the streets and start training with the fighters.

If the gym is run intelligently as an average joe at best you'll be lucky to get an amateur or two to spar but training with fighters regularly? No.
Obviously, our arguments here will get a thumbs down to all "GREAT FIGHTERS" in this forum, so they think...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite a funny thread because TS obviously expected everyone to join in calling this guy a douche, but it backfired and more posters sided with him

Now TS has his panties in a bunch from being totally owned :)

TS, it is only your instructor who is at fault, not you or the other guy. IF he saw the guy hitting too hard for the girl, then it is upto your instructor to have a quiet word with him.

Obviously, another douchebag in the making...

The point is, every partner should be helping out each other during training, and not being a moron such as you who thinks showing off their kicking power to an obviously smaller, weaker sex is making you a great fighter on a league of your own. You and NutOnSwoll have the same mentality that every fighter walking in a school/gym have the right to 'punish' all noob or guys wayyyy smaller/weaker than them because they are noob. I hope someone could seriously give you a fucking beating during sparring.

you lil dipshit, i said it was one time a long time ago unlike you n the guy who's beating your legs in everyday.
My point is that sometimes someone doesnt realise what they are doing and YOU SHOULD OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH RIGHT THEN instead of steaming n festering at home and finally caving in,six months later, buying a shotgun n going on a rampage before blowing your brains out.

BTW im surprised your Kyokushin school is even using pads. I know of some schools that'll just tell you to STFU n take it like a man. I guess you'd be SOL then huh ?

Quite a funny thread because TS obviously expected everyone to join in calling this guy a douche, but it backfired and more posters sided with him

Now TS has his panties in a bunch from being totally owned :)

TS, it is only your instructor who is at fault, not you or the other guy. IF he saw the guy hitting too hard for the girl, then it is upto your instructor to have a quiet word with him.
no, i'm not getting sympathy from a dick such as you, i'm just stating a point that if you know you have much power, why not power down and avoid injuring your sparring partner?

Agree that the instructor should be checking this guy. I just can't tell him, obviously, I'm also a student.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back