"There's Rousey and every one else...no one even comes close" (female fighters) - Joe Rogan

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
Said that during the weigh in promo...lol the hype machine begins

joe-rogan-triggered-comedy-review.jpg

Miesha said something similar, like Ronda at her best is much better than everyone

He must be trying to get back on her good side

Not sure why he would want to be friends with someone who is that mad at him for doing his job and talking about MMA on a podcast. It is like if you bring up the fact she lost she hates you

I don't even know what that means

No one close in terms of what? Popularity? It can't be skill.

As far as fame and popularity it's still like that. The non mma media appearances she made for this card probably got this card more buys than all the media appearances made by all the main card fighters combined

I hope she destroys Nunes then refuses to speak with drug fucked Rogan.

Joe was forced to say it. Like Goldberg is forced to read out bullshit sponsor nonsense. WME is Satan.

Nobody has defended as many times as Ronda. That's a fact.

Personally, I think Joanna has had a higher level of competition. But she still needs another defence, or two, to take over the GOAT title.

lol at joe roagine.

corporate shill and 50 year old teenager wanna be.

wanna lift bro? wanna see my tats bro? wanna smoke some herb bro? wanna see my isolation chamber bro? i'm contractually required to ask if you wanna watch some sick Rhonda Roosey highlights, bro?

Rogaine trying to sell that hype again I see...sorry Joe, most of us have have half a clue though

Back