There's one man who has ruined Conor's career, and it's not Nate.

Mendes is one of the best wrestlers in the UFC

And conor butchered him off his back

Ha ha ha!!

You either didnt actually see that fight, or you've had that many veiny Irish cocks down your throat that you've gone cross-eyed.

Conor "butchered" Mendes by lying underneath him like a drugged hooker, getting his head bounced off the canvas with clean hard shots, and pleading with the ref for stand-ups!!

McG looked completely fucking clueless and helpless under there, it was one of the biggest ground mismatches you'll ever see in a top-level MMA fight.

You're a mess.

Rafael Dos Sorefoot.

Nate DIaz is clearly one of the worse matchups out there for Conor. If Dos Sorefoot wouldn't have pulled out, Conor KO's him in round 1 (obviously), and then moves on to face Robbie Lawler at Welterweight. Conor is top 3 in pure boxing technique on the roster. Conor would have KO'd Woodley tonight the way he came in chin up, hands down, as he would most other fighters at 170 and below. It's a shame that we will most likely never see this, thanks to Dos Sorefoot.

-GIF

You don't actually believe that Conor couldn't handle Nates power, do you? It's very clear that Conor miscalculated the effects of fighting a high cardio pace with an extra 25 pounds. He was clearly out boxing Nate until he gassed.

You can't determine that Conor's power did not translate to lightweight because he didn't KO a Diaz. One of the many reasons this was his worst possible matchup

You don't actually believe that Conor has power at WW do you? Conor is 2-3 at LW with few KO's vs 17-0 at FW..

You still think Conor would have been able to deal with RDA's smothering grappling and high cardio pace huh.

Conor could KO RDA early like he did to Aldo.

he has a height and reach advantage on RDA, which means that RDA would have to close the distance, which means Conor could catch him coming in.

Unlike Nate who is much taller than Conor and a worse matchup on the feet for him.

Yeah RDA screwed everything up. Win or lose, we will never know now. Of course it had to be the McGregor fight where he broke his foot :/

Ok ok, maybe 15. Either way, point is he fought at a much bigger weight. You have to admit that it had an effect on his cardio, right? Anyone who says no is just being a McGregor hater.

Obviously, FW is a much easier route to success, which is what he wanted coming into the UFC, a quick, sure road to the top. Just because he prefers the easy route, doesn't mean he wouldn't kick ass at WW. It just wouldn't be a smart business move to come right in the UFC and take unnecessary risks, not when you were so set on "taking over the game", like he was.

Right... A "much easier route" that required going through Chad Mendes and the #1 P4P fighter in the world who hadn't lost a match in a decade.

Why, that's the very definition of easy.

Derp.

Tehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.........."ruined Conor's career"

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"RUINED"..........pfffffttt

170 is 170. What is this "true" welterweight bullshit you are talking about? Nate probably came in over 185 for that fight.

185??? Are you dense??? So Nate weighed in at 168, then hydrated back to over 185???

So, you telling me that he cut almost 20 lbs in 9 days then gained it back in 24 hours???

Look man, I am sorry that your man purse wearing, too tight jean having favorite fighter got bitched and I can not wait till he gets bitched again. I will be the happiest man in the world when his fans commit Sherdog e-suicide. You Conor fans are worse than Ronda fans....

Conor fans gunna Conor.

Why did u stop ,why not move forward and beat luke rockhold,because he was ko'd by bisping and we all know that conors punching power is higher than bisping.
Maybe later he could give cormier a chance

Saying Conor's career is 'ruined' is retarded. Losing one fight hardly ruins a career, idiot TS

RDA cant be knocked out. The ref had to stop the fight while he was still standing.

Rafael Dos Sorefoot.

Nate DIaz is clearly one of the worse matchups out there for Conor. If Dos Sorefoot wouldn't have pulled out, Conor KO's him in round 1 (obviously), and then moves on to face Robbie Lawler at Welterweight. Conor is top 3 in pure boxing technique on the roster. Conor would have KO'd Woodley tonight the way he came in chin up, hands down, as he would most other fighters at 170 and below. It's a shame that we will most likely never see this, thanks to Dos Sorefoot.

Dos Anjos did a p*ssy move by pulling out because of sore foot.
Conor would have been 2 weight division champ by now.

Going with that assumption, where do you rank Nate at 170? He's the #4 lightweight as of today.

Do you think Conor has a chance against a top-5 WW?

That remains to be seen. He has to dispatch Nate first. Nate is a big enough guy that I think he is a true WW. Now if Conor can't beat Nate, he obviously doesn't belong in WW.

185??? Are you dense??? So Nate weighed in at 168, then hydrated back to over 185???

So, you telling me that he cut almost 20 lbs in 9 days then gained it back in 24 hours???

Look man, I am sorry that your man purse wearing, too tight jean having favorite fighter got bitched and I can not wait till he gets bitched again. I will be the happiest man in the world when his fans commit Sherdog e-suicide. You Conor fans are worse than Ronda fans....

Conor fans gunna Conor.
Did you have a scale? How the hell do you know? the guy is 6'1 and he has a lot of mass. He has to diet to get down to 185, and I can easily see Nate walking at 200+

Did you have a scale? How the hell do you know? the guy is 6'1 and he has a lot of mass. He has to diet to get down to 185, and I can easily see Nate walking at 200+

Nate has said that he weighed 174-175 on fight night. I'm pretty sure that he would know his weight better than any of us.

I guess its possible that Conor would've KOd RDA but before this weird Alvarez fight RDA looked like exactly the kind of fighter who Conor would've done poorly against. A grinder with an insane gas tank. Think round one of the Mendes fight but worse and for 25 minutes.

I think basically what you're arguing is that Conor has a punchers chance against anyone at any weight unless their chin is crazy good, and it's hard to argue that.

You still think Conor would have been able to deal with RDA's smothering grappling and high cardio pace huh.
I think Conor has gotten to RDA when he explained why he is not a real Brazilian champ. The injury against Conor clone was not a coincidence. Also RDA was really wreckless against Eddie.

Back