There's one man who has ruined Conor's career, and it's not Nate.

Thought you were going to say this man

LOBOV_ARTEM.png

Rafael Dos Sorefoot.

Nate DIaz is clearly one of the worse matchups out there for Conor. If Dos Sorefoot wouldn't have pulled out, Conor KO's him in round 1 (obviously), and then moves on to face Robbie Lawler at Welterweight. Conor is top 3 in pure boxing technique on the roster. Conor would have KO'd Woodley tonight the way he came in chin up, hands down, as he would most other fighters at 170 and below. It's a shame that we will most likely never see this, thanks to Dos Sorefoot.

Conor noobish fans could be so annoying and dumb.
Nate was hesitant against Conor, he had to wait untilhe gassed and turn into a oanic wrestler to end him.
RDA would have destroyed him since the first minute, ripping him with nasty leg kicks and superior boxing.

RDA >>>>>>>>> Nate >>>>>>>>> McGregor.

Pet your unicorn. RDA would rape him on the ground.

Also, Nate Diaz was and is.. A gift matchup. Someone with no kicks, bad defense, relies on chin, strictly boxing, superior ground game but won't employ a ground heavy strategy. He stands in front and trades hands, that is a gift for Conor.

Conor is going to lose to another opponent not named Nate Diaz within the next 12 months. He's fighting top guys now. Mystic Mac is dead--no one is afraid of him.
Cause Porier, Mendes and Aldo aren't top fighters?

Before the fight, Conor was supposed to be a bad match up for Nate. Now afterward it's completely flipped?

Conor did not fight a welterweight. He fought a LW that did not cut. Stop saying he fought a true welterweight. We don't need to asses anything, Conor would not break top 10 at LW, nor would be have a prayer in hell at ww. I don't think he beats anyone in the top 15 at ww.

170 is 170. What is this "true" welterweight bullshit you are talking about? Nate probably came in over 185 for that fight.

Conor could not handle the punching power of Nate Diaz. The elite WWs would knock his fucking head off of his shoulders.

Also Conor knocking out elite WWs is laughable. There is no reason to believe that his punching power would translate at WW. In fact the only evidence that we have suggests that it doesn't even translate to LW.

Dude did you read t.s name? There's no talking sense in to him. He's probably only seen Conor fight aldo and that's it. Haha

di Conor is ruined?
oh, i so sad,
we need to do a gofundRichmmafighter collect to help the guys,
so he can pay his mansion bills

cmac don't even dare defend his own title so let's not talk about 'em bigger predators. just stop.

My god, Lawler would absolutely hammer Conor. Those threads were hilarious

Rafael Dos Sorefoot.

Nate DIaz is clearly one of the worse matchups out there for Conor. If Dos Sorefoot wouldn't have pulled out, Conor KO's him in round 1 (obviously), and then moves on to face Robbie Lawler at Welterweight. Conor is top 3 in pure boxing technique on the roster. Conor would have KO'd Woodley tonight the way he came in chin up, hands down, as he would most other fighters at 170 and below. It's a shame that we will most likely never see this, thanks to Dos Sorefoot.

By the Gods, your absolute, unquestioned, unwavering commitment to one man is off the chart.

You would make a great wife one day.

*read the post
*stared with 'wtf' expression
*read the post again
*checked OP's name
*BWAHAHAHAHAH

Thank you for good after-launch laugh

lol you're stupid. RDA would of given Conor one of the worst beatdowns in MMA history. Whitebelt Conor doesn't have the grappling to hang with RDA.

And Nate is one of the easiest match ups for Conor at 155, thats why the UFC chose him you mook. A very hittable boxer with shit wrestling. Problem is Conor ain't much when he's fighting grown men and couldn't beat a single top 10 LW.
I love that you ised the word mook :)

No one would repeatedly endure a brutal weight cut like that if they believed that they could be successful at their walk around weight.

And do you even realize how big the WWs are on fight night? Woodley is reported to step into the cage in the 190+ range. The elite WWs would absolutely ragdoll Conor.

This is what Rory did to Nate, who is a big LW.

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

In a nutshell...these dumbass conor fans i swear.

Is this serious? So basically it's RDA's fault Conor lost to Nate? lol

1) His career is not destroyed.
2) Diaz was a cherrypicked replacement.

No. I agree TS.

Conor could have went on to KO Cain, Jones, Holly, Bas, Mauro Renallo... everyone... in your dreams.

*sings*

"I fed the troll and I liked it, yeah."

But RDA had to go and ruin everything, right?

Extra 25 lbs? WTF are you talking about?

I saw the fight. He could not handle Nate's power. He got lit up and he panic wrestled.

If Conor could kick ass at WW he would not be killing himself to cut to FW. Right?
Starting from 145 and working his way up. 3 division champ soon enough

Conor kicked himself off UFC 200 by literally believing he was above the entire UFC coming off a loss.

Unfortunately if anything that move makes him look good now that UFC 200 bombed because he can claim it was only due to him not being in it.
He is the UFC. 200 bombed without him.

lol you're stupid. RDA would of given Conor one of the worst beatdowns in MMA history. Whitebelt Conor doesn't have the grappling to hang with RDA.

And Nate is one of the easiest match ups for Conor at 155, thats why the UFC chose him you mook. A very hittable boxer with shit wrestling. Problem is Conor ain't much when he's fighting grown men and couldn't beat a single top 10 LW.
RDA would have eaten a left before he got close enough to try. Alvarez showed how wild and erratic his boxing is.

RDA would've beat Conor worse than Nate did. It would've been RDA vs Pettis x10. No way in hell is Conor fighting off those TD's and dat top control. He couldnt defend himself in the grappling vs blown-up bantamweight Mendes. You crazy??
Mendes is one of the best wrestlers in the UFC

And conor butchered him off his back.
connor´s power outside 145 is BS
nate diaz took all of connor´s best shots
what makes you think he can KO woodley when he could not even rock 10 day camp nate for a second?
So because he didn't crack one of the best chins in mma he's no good outside of 145? What a laugh. The diaz boys have been finished twice

I think we need one more fight with Conor at WW to truly assess what his skills are. If he comes in and gets choked out again, then I will firmly believe he does not belong in WW.
It's pretty safe to say if he gets choked out by Nate again that he doesn't even belong at LW...since Nate is a 155'er

As for TS thinking Conor could take out Robbie or Woodley...I don't even think Conor could fuck with guys like Burkman, Ben Saunders or Coté...let alone guys in the top 5

Back