There's one man who has ruined Conor's career, and it's not Nate.

Rafael Dos Sorefoot.

Nate DIaz is clearly one of the worse matchups out there for Conor. If Dos Sorefoot wouldn't have pulled out, Conor KO's him in round 1 (obviously), and then moves on to face Robbie Lawler at Welterweight. Conor is top 3 in pure boxing technique on the roster. Conor would have KO'd Woodley tonight the way he came in chin up, hands down, as he would most other fighters at 170 and below. It's a shame that we will most likely never see this, thanks to Dos Sorefoot.
Please... and after that he would've KO'ed Luke and Hell why not DC after that judging by his performance against Silva i reckon Conor could take him as well.

Rafael Dos Sorefoot.

Nate DIaz is clearly one of the worse matchups out there for Conor. If Dos Sorefoot wouldn't have pulled out, Conor KO's him in round 1 (obviously), and then moves on to face Robbie Lawler at Welterweight. Conor is top 3 in pure boxing technique on the roster. Conor would have KO'd Woodley tonight the way he came in chin up, hands down, as he would most other fighters at 170 and below. It's a shame that we will most likely never see this, thanks to Dos Sorefoot.

So you're saying that conor can only perform in fight that suits him.
Conor is fake, if he wants to be the best, he has to beat the best and fight anybody who cross your path.

Rafael Dos Sorefoot.

you forgot to say nohomo

#homo

i bet you love sucking big fleshy dicks

Conor could not handle the punching power of Nate Diaz. The elite WWs would knock his fucking head off of his shoulders.

Also Conor knocking out elite WWs is laughable. There is no reason to believe that his punching power would translate at WW. In fact the only evidence that we have suggests that it doesn't even translate to LW.

I don't believe that Conor could beat the top WWs, but just because he couldn't knock out Nate doesn't mean he doesn't have any power at LW.

Rafael Dos Sorefoot.

RDA would've beat Conor worse than Nate did. It would've been RDA vs Pettis x10. No way in hell is Conor fighting off those TD's and dat top control. He couldnt defend himself in the grappling vs blown-up bantamweight Mendes. You crazy??

Rafael Dos Sorefoot.

Why are you a whitebelt with a join date of 2015?
Are you so dumb you have been banned for months? According to your stupid implication that Rafael had a sore foot and didn't fight because of that, I do think you are a little bit retarded.
Do you fight? Do you practice any kind of sport? Have you ever broke a bone and try to train/fight with it?

I think we need one more fight with Conor at WW to truly assess what his skills are. If he comes in and gets choked out again, then I will firmly believe he does not belong in WW.

Rafael Dos Sorefoot.

connor´s power outside 145 is BS
nate diaz took all of connor´s best shots
what makes you think he can KO woodley when he could not even rock 10 day camp nate for a second?

True he could beat dos anjos and i reckon he would have. But woodley and lawler is a stretch. They both beat the shit out of conor.

this thread is bad on so many levels....

but here is the essencial bad part about it: i like RDA, but he is bland as fuck. Regardless conor had won or lost to him, none of this post fight craze would have happened..... there would have been no touchbutt, RDA doesnt speak good english, so he wouldnt be as effective as nate was in his "post-fight media tour" and all the other shit that makes both conor and diaz popular.

but realistically, conor would have probably lost, and a rematch wouldnt have been even close to the popularity from diaz vs conor 2, if they even tried it, which they probably wouldnt.

so no TS.... terrible, conor was in fact, saved by the broken foot

Conor is going to lose to another opponent not named Nate Diaz within the next 12 months. He's fighting top guys now. Mystic Mac is dead--no one is afraid of him.

Conor never trained for specific opponents before, he just went to the gym to workout for hes fight. Think about that showing up for a fight and not training for a specific opponent. He brought in nobody to improve hes skillset.

Conor after losing has changed hes camp up. Hes now training for a specific opponent we may see a better Conor on the night?

I think we need one more fight with Conor at WW to truly assess what his skills are. If he comes in and gets choked out again, then I will firmly believe he does not belong in WW.

Conor did not fight a welterweight. He fought a LW that did not cut. Stop saying he fought a true welterweight. We don't need to asses anything, Conor would not break top 10 at LW, nor would be have a prayer in hell at ww. I don't think he beats anyone in the top 15 at ww.

Whitebelt gonna whitebelt...

Rafael Dos Sorefoot.

lmao-gif.gif

Rafael Dos Sorefoot.

Tyron sleeps Conor whenever he connects with that right. But he doesnt even need to throw a punch to win. He could coast to an easy 50-45 just lay and praying on Conor and there isnt a damn thing he'd be able to do about it.

Back