There's one man who has ruined Conor's career, and it's not Nate.

Did you see what happened to RDA last fight? Guys striking defense is abysmal

It's like they are trying to be stupid or something.

It's ok to dislike a fighter, but don't let it blind you from somethings that are so obvious.......although I'm starting to see that maybe they aren't obvious to people around here.

Ok ok, maybe 15. Either way, point is he fought at a much bigger weight. You have to admit that it had an effect on his cardio, right? Anyone who says no is just being a McGregor hater.

Obviously, FW is a much easier route to success, which is what he wanted coming into the UFC, a quick, sure road to the top. Just because he prefers the easy route, doesn't mean he wouldn't kick ass at WW. It just wouldn't be a smart business move to come right in the UFC and take unnecessary risks, not when you were so set on "taking over the game", like he was.

No one would repeatedly endure a brutal weight cut like that if they believed that they could be successful at their walk around weight.

And do you even realize how big the WWs are on fight night? Woodley is reported to step into the cage in the 190+ range. The elite WWs would absolutely ragdoll Conor.

This is what Rory did to Nate, who is a big LW.

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

Conor kicked himself off UFC 200 by literally believing he was above the entire UFC coming off a loss.

Unfortunately if anything that move makes him look good now that UFC 200 bombed because he can claim it was only due to him not being in it.

Well if he beat RDA at 196 then it wouldnt be an issue for 200

Ok ok, maybe 15. Either way, point is he fought at a much bigger weight. You have to admit that it had an effect on his cardio, right? Anyone who says no is just being a McGregor hater.

Obviously, FW is a much easier route to success, which is what he wanted coming into the UFC, a quick, sure road to the top. Just because he prefers the easy route, doesn't mean he wouldn't kick ass at WW. It just wouldn't be a smart business move to come right in the UFC and take unnecessary risks, not when you were so set on "taking over the game", like he was.
Laughable. Conor is a LW. He fought a LW, just without the weight cut. Reason he gassed was because he thought he could take Nate out with 1 left hand. He believed his own hype and took Nate lightly.

And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. So what's your point?

What did you not read my original post?? The point is that RDA broken foot which is something so small you wouldnt think would have such a possible dramatic impact on a fighters career ended up setting of a chain of events that did. Conor right now could have been a two division champ (possibly 3) and instead he's fighting Diaz after a loss in a non title fight. You have the reality and the what could have been if RDA fought and they are complete extremes.

What did you not read my original post?? The point is that RDA broken foot which is something so small you wouldnt think would have such a possible dramatic impact on a fighters career ended up setting of a chain of events that did. Conor right now could have been a two division champ (possibly 3) and instead he's fighting Diaz after a loss in a non title fight. You have the reality and the what could have been if RDA fought and they are complete extremes.

Oh, I get it now. You're a Conor fanboi who just assumed he'd smoke both RDS and Lawler if only RDS hadn;t been such a pain wimp or something and it just wasn't fair that he was "made" to fight Diaz, the one fighter in the entire UFC who he couldn't thrash with ease. Gotcha :cool:

Oh, I get it now. You're a Conor fanboi who just assumed he'd smoke both RDS and Lawler if only RDS hadn;t been such a pain wimp or something and it just wasn't fair that he was "made" to fight Diaz, the one fighter in the entire UFC who he couldn't thrash with ease. Gotcha :cool:

Actually I picked RDA to beat Conor pretty dominantly and said he would have no business with Lawler at WW, and I am surprised that anyone actually called me of all people a Conor fan boy....thats good for a laugh considering I am hardcore Jose Aldo fan. Take a look at my sig of fighters......I think you'll take that back there.

Its nothing serious buddy, just funny to think about.

You can't really assume that if Event A had happened that Events B and C would also have happened for sure as well though, that's not how it works.

Did you see what happened to RDA last fight? Guys striking defense is abysmal

You see what RDA did to Nate? Blabla, styles make fights. So do weight classes.

Conor's style is to fight long at a distance. Nate totally disrupts this with his length. RDA is a better matchup stylistically, imo.

RDA is a much stronger and dominant grappler than Diaz. Conor has a better puncher's chance against RDA than Nate, sure.

Ido portal and his touch butt philosophy ruined mcgregor

lol you're stupid. RDA would of given Conor one of the worst beatdowns in MMA history. Whitebelt Conor doesn't have the grappling to hang with RDA.

And Nate is one of the easiest match ups for Conor at 155, thats why the UFC chose him you mook. A very hittable boxer with shit wrestling. Problem is Conor ain't much when he's fighting grown men and couldn't beat a single top 10 LW.

Extra 25 lbs? WTF are you talking about?

I saw the fight. He could not handle Nate's power. He got lit up and he panic wrestled.

If Conor could kick ass at WW he would not be killing himself to cut to FW. Right?
Agreed,he started to panic wrestle because he knew the KO was coming.He has relied solely on landing the big shot before the Nate fight,it always worked.People now know if they can survive rd 1 then they have a huge chance.

No. I agree TS.

Conor could have went on to KO Cain, Jones, Holly, Bas, Mauro Renallo... everyone... in your dreams.

*sings*

"I fed the troll and I liked it, yeah."

Nate Diaz took a fat bong rip rolled off the couch drove to the fight said lets scrap and won.

Conor gets smoked by a top 5 fighter at 170 with a good camp.

Conor fans have gimmick accounts for their gimmick accounts.

Back