There's nothing like...

Elvis i respect you as a fighter, of course
and as a guy.........

but the pictures and the quotes are possibly the wackest things i have ever seen. It's like having a forum with my gran on it or something

LOL...

Elvis practicing his Greco for his next match...

roofight.jpg

I heard all that stuff about people wreslting bears and stuff. I can only guess that you are trying to tell us that you "love" wrestle kangaroos or something

Anyway Shootoking, can't you get him to stop or something i really want to stop looking at this thread but i can't

Originally posted by J-Garden
I heard all that stuff about people wreslting bears and stuff. I can only guess that you are trying to tell us that you "love" wrestle kangaroos or something
Believe me, Roos are fiery fuckers, you don't try and grapple them. Damn back legs will kick shit out of you in no time flat. Elvis may be the exception here, but the best way to fight them is from a distance with a .223 or .308!

Elvis thanks to this barrage of Kangaroo pictures you will now be able to see me at the albert hall.

I'll be the big guy Scottish guy with the beard wearing a t-shirt of a decapitated Dame Edna , booing you!!!!!!!

i posted this in the how you picture people of the forum thread as well ...in short sir i'm calling you out!

Damn Elvis chill with those roo pics... i can't be springing wood at work like this.:D

Elvis, you at work? Nothiing better than getting paid to play on the net huh?
Where are you getting all the wild life pics from mate? My girlfriends little sis is doing a school project on native animals and they are just what she needs!

Thanks mate, a little girl in Adelaide will be stoked with that!

Elvis, are the Parks and Wildlife people aware of the wildlife sanctuary you have going on over at your place?
How old is the roo there? My g/f folks have an adult one they found as a joey on the side of the road living out the back (they have 3 acres) and he use to be bottle fed and also got a taste for Maccas fries..

Apparently not since I'm not behind bars yet...

That pic was taken at a wildlife carers place. They looked after injured wildlife... Pretty cool place...

Just lay low and you should be ok mate!

They are good people in those places...

Back