there's not one interesting fight at LHW or MW

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's no prospects coming up

There's no clear #1 contender.

Middleweight was garbage during Andersons run too but LHW has fallen off big time. Show me someone I should be excited abt in the future

Whittaker vs Cannonier is interesting. Even if Whittaker wins, the way he fought Izzy the first time was unusual with his amount of wild head hunting. I'm curious how he'd do if he fought like his usual, more technical self and mixed in his wrestling like he did against Till. And if Whittaker loses then even better, a brand new contender for Izzy (who he apparently finds to be beautiful).

As for LHW, how about Thiago Santos? He already crushed Jan. However I'm sure it's gonna be Jon Jones since Reyes is out of the picture so he can come out of hiding now.

Cannonier must beat rob for the sake of the division l

Patience, child. LW and WW were garbage once upon a time as well.

MW sucks a bit because there aren’t really any decent prospects or threats to Adesanya right now. LHW sucks because the second tier are now top ranked because the elite LHWs have retired/moved up to HW/mentally weak.

It’s time to bring back old new old motivated Jesus TRT Vitor.

It could seem that way if you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about, I suppose/

Jan vs Jiri
Adesanya vs Hermansson
Adesanya vs Khamzat (in a year or so)
Adesanya vs Vettori II (in a year or so)

Light heavyweight is so open right now, I feel like any of the top 10 could beat anyone in the top 10. Light Heavyweight needs a tournament grand prix so bad right now. The division is so even I feel like the belt could change hands ever title fight for the next few years.

Back