There's no forests

OK here are the cliffs:

1. The giant rock structures and mountains we see are actually tree stumps.
  2. There was a time on this earth where there were massive trees, miles and miles high
  3. The illuminati and the giants had these massive trees cut down... hence the mountains and mile high rock structures
  4. There are no such things as mountains. These are tree stumps
  5. Deserts are actually large saw dust mounds... from all of the massive tree cutting
No. This is dipshittery.

Uhh...

Wtf happened to Mayberry? Is flat earthing really a thing here now?

I know you're not American Andrew it's why I'm doing my best not to sound condescending.

I'm here because my brain decided it wanted to start dying, I'm disabled. So I spend my time here discussing something simple I enjoy, MMA.

If you wanna take an interest and kill time reading or learning, that's awesome. There's years worth of information about volcanos to read, watch, interpret. This is the opposite of that.

This is someone starting with a conclusion(rocks=fossilized tree stumps) and ignoring any and all information that doesn't adhere to that conclusion. It's intellectually dishonest and essentially a lie or fairytale, depending on how you wanna frame it.

Also the hexagon is common in nature Andrew. You could even say very common. Google "hexagons in nature" and see what comes up.
All right, thank you for that Bernie. And I'm really sorry to hear/read that.
And yes, learning and reading is aweome. But we both know that not everything that they tell us in schools or wherever is correct/true. Things always change, with new theories and new findings. So this guy here gives the other side of the story, and nothing's wrong with that. I'm keeping an open mind. Of coursem it doesn't mean that I'm gonna believe everything that he said in this video just because it sounds cool or whatever. I'm gonna look for more info on some of the matters that he covered.
And I actually googled that and so far I've seen snowflakes,honey combs and these rock formations that we're talking about. The thing is that he's talking about all of these in his video.

Aryan master race

ain't got nothing on

latest

Different+artist+but+have+a+bonus+aryan+korra+_d23bcc3d03459e8574d72782ea5bcd82.jpg

not gonna watch a video when you cant even be fucked to give cliffs or tell me why i should watch it

stop making these bullshit threads

All right, thank you for that Bernie. And I'm really sorry to hear/read that.
And yes, learning and reading is aweome. But we both know that not everything that they tell us in schools or wherever is correct/true. Things always change, with new theories and new findings. So this guy here gives the other side of the story, and nothing's wrong with that. I'm keeping an open mind. Of coursem it doesn't mean that I'm gonna believe everything that he said in this video just because it sounds cool or whatever. I'm gonna look for more info on some of the matters that he covered.
And I actually googled that and so far I've seen snowflakes,honey combs and these rock formations that we're talking about. The thing is that he's talking about all of these in his video.

America is in a bad place when someone wants "the other side of the story" and instead of looking into competing scientific theories they turn to the (literally) least educated crackpots on youtube. Give your head a shake.

Back