There's no forests

Why would I watch something so stupid you can't even cite a single good point made in it?

If I make an hour long video of me on the toilet, will you watch it because I tell you it's good?
Just one question:
Does it look like something a volcano eruption can make? That's what scientists say it is. A result of a volcanic eruption.
66194019.jpg

I watched a good 10 minutes of the video when it was fist posted. That is all I need to see. And I only got through that much because it was hilarious and I thought it was a satire.

Those cliffs are the exact reason I won't watch it. Who the fuck would waste an hour listening to dumb people? Other than fans of reality tv.

Just one question:
Does it look like something a volcano eruption can make? That's what scientists say it is. A result of a volcanic eruption.
66194019.jpg

I've lived on the Big Island in Hawaii and can proudly say I've played on volcanos. I've also seen lava produce shapes and patterns beyond imagination. The amount of different forms it can take on based on how instantly or slowly it cools, what it interacts with, is infinite.

You can't form a theory on the shape of rock. You have to analyze that rock, externally, internally, consider the 568754467885 variables that contribute to it's form, it's make up.

What you can't do is go "hey that looks like a tree stump" and go from there while ignoring centuries of scientific interpretation to build a narrative.

Same basic theme of bullshit behind 99% of these youtube conspiracy theory videos. Start with bait like a funny rock or weird picture, then bend logic to fit the narrative while discarding anything that casts doubt on it. The exact opposite of science.

For those who only read the cliffs and thought "this is stupid" - Watch the whole thing first. you can't just read some cliffs of a 1 hour and 20 minutes video and decide that it's bullshit.
Before watching I thought that this is just another stupid theory, but after about 10 minutea or so I was hooked. This guy makes some very interesting points, and you should watch it. Maybe it'll change the way you look at things, maybe not. But give it a shot at least.

J. Bernie Cunningham is a verified troll. Don't bother trying to convince him of anything he won't listen. I owned him in a debate in another thread and he's been trolling me ever since.

That being said, if you liked that documentary you might find this one very informative, in fact if I'm honest it changed my life. If you're wise enough to realize volcanoes didn't cause those formations in the video I think might be willing to accept the evidence provided here as well.

J. Bernie Cunningham is a verified troll. Don't bother trying to convince him of anything he won't listen. I owned him in a debate in another thread and he's been trolling me ever since.

That being said, if you liked that documentary you might find this one very informative, in fact if I'm honest it changed my life. If you're wise enough to realize volcanoes didn't cause those formations in the video I think might be willing to accept the evidence provided here as well.

You've never owned anyone in a debate.

Just out of curiosity, how old do you claim to be?

Those cliffs are the exact reason I won't watch it. Who the fuck would waste an hour listening to dumb people? Other than fans of reality tv.

I've lived on the Big Island in Hawaii and can proudly say I've played on volcanos. I've also seen lava produce shapes and patterns beyond imagination. The amount of different forms it can take on based on how instantly or slowly it cools, what it interacts with, is infinite.

You can't form a theory on the shape of rock. You have to analyze that rock, externally, internally, consider the 568754467885 variables that contribute to it's form, it's make up.

What you can't do is go "hey that looks like a tree stump" and go from there while ignoring centuries of scientific interpretation to build a narrative.

Same basic theme of bullshit behind 99% of these youtube conspiracy theory videos. Start with bait like a funny rock or weird picture, then bend logic to fit the narrative while discarding anything that casts doubt on it. The exact opposite of science.
Why won't you give it a shot? you see, I said be open minded. I gave it a shot, even though at first I tought it was a joke. And it turned out to be one of the most interesting things I've seen in my life. Sure, maybe he's wrong. and maybe he got some things right and some not. but who cares? I'm not a scientist and I'm pretty sure you're not either. So, let's not get into the scientific debate here, because we both know only so much. But there are things that are pretty obvious when you look at them with an open mind. For example, that this hexagon formation is not the work of a volcanic eruption. No way Lava formed these beautiful formations. This is how lava looks like:
726081-Lava-Formations-Bartholomew-Island-0.jpg

lava-flow.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg
So I find it hard to believe that it can form these perfect hexagon figures.

Troll or not, I don't care. I just hate when people discredit things right of the bat. I mean, how can someone say "oh this is bullshit" before even taking a look. It drives me crazy.
Thank you, I'll watch it later.
And I hope you're not being sarcastic haha...

Troll or not, I don't care. I just hate when people discredit things right of the bat. I mean, how can someone say "oh this is bullshit" before even taking a look. It drives me crazy.

Yeah, but it's not like this is something awe-inspiring that we don't already know. It can be discredited right off of the bat because it's an insane theory.

Why won't you give it a shot? you see, I said be open minded. I gave it a shot, even though at first I tought it was a joke. And it turned out to be one of the most interesting things I've seen in my life. Sure, maybe he's wrong. and maybe he got some things right and some not. but who cares? I'm not a scientist and I'm pretty sure you're not either. So, let's not get into the scientific debate here, because we both know only so much. But there are things that are pretty obvious when you look at them with an open mind. For example, that this hexagon formation is not the work of a volcanic eruption. No way Lava formed these beautiful formations. This is how lava looks like:
726081-Lava-Formations-Bartholomew-Island-0.jpg

lava-flow.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg
So I find it hard to believe that it can form these perfect hexagon figures.

Thank you, I'll watch it later.
And I hope you're not being sarcastic haha...

Because Andrew I live in an existence undefined by anything but it's inevitable end. I could spend that one hour learning the science behind clean energy or I can waste it on a video that will in no way make me smarter, more informed or in anyway more useful to myself or my fellow man.

Not only is this a waste of time, it's detrimental to the collective intelligence of humanity. It's essentially a lie wrapped in something shiny.

And Andrew try more than a google image search and the first page of results. Read on how volcanos work, how volcanic rock forms. Familiarize yourself with the actual science of rock formation, then interpret this. All you've done is familiarize yourself with bullshit and tried to explain volcanos from that bullshit starting point. I'll ignore the lava point entirely though for this;

Here's two questions:

Do you think the hexagon isn't a natural formation observed in parts of nature?

If so, why do you think a tree would grow into one?

For those who only read the cliffs and thought "this is stupid" - Watch the whole thing first. you can't just read some cliffs of a 1 hour and 20 minutes video and decide that it's bullshit.
Before watching I thought that this is just another stupid theory, but after about 10 minutea or so I was hooked. This guy makes some very interesting points, and you should watch it. Maybe it'll change the way you look at things, maybe not. But give it a shot at least.

Yeah, I messed up with those cliffs. I wrote them before actually watching the video. I got the cliffs off of a blog site.

@colby25, the video is actually very intriguing. I urge you guys to give it a look. Its not like you guys have anythng else going on in your lives.... or else you wouldn't have such high post counts. You can spare an hour.

Bitch the only life you have is the one I own. Remember Scyther, the illuminati is real, it owns you.

Post more pictures of how the sun moves, this thread needs more laughs.

Because Andrew I live in an existence undefined by anything but it's inevitable end. I could spend that one hour learning the science behind clean energy or I can waste it on a video that will in no way make me smarter, more informed or in anyway more useful to myself or my fellow man.

Not only is this a waste of time, it's detrimental to the collective intelligence of humanity. It's essentially a lie wrapped in something shiny.

And Andrew try more than a google image search and the first page of results. Read on how volcanos work, how volcanic rock forms. Familiarize yourself with the actual science of rock formation, then interpret this. All you've done is familiarize yourself with bullshit and tried to explain volcanos from that bullshit starting point. I'll ignore the lava point entirely though for this;

Here's two questions:

Liquid lava cant form tall hexagon structures when its dried. It doesn't make any sense. How can a dried blob form perfect shaped patterns? I don't need a science degree for this. Just a working brain.

Liquid lava cant form tall hexagon structures when its dried. It doesn't make any sense. How can a dried blob form perfect shaped patterns? I don't need a science degree for this. Just a working brain.

When they put the dome around the sides of the planet they had to do it with six pieces pushed together. It effected everything.

Here Bay let me help;

giantscauseway.jpg

Do you think those rocks were trees too? Or is there a chance wind, water, oxygen levels, interactions with other minerals or gasses, and a cooling process that can fluctuate between seconds and years, created some stuff that's hard to wrap your head around?

Here's two questions:

You're right. You could use that hour to do anything you wan't and say that this video is a waste of time but yet you're still here posting in this thread. The same goes for me btw, I have some spare time now, as I'm between jobs and there's no shame in that. But don't come up with the excuse of lack of time or anything, because clearly you have the time to browse these forums.
You're right, I'm no volcano expert and I told you before, I don't know much about em or lava. But there are things that are pretty clear and understandable just from looking at them. I may be wrong, I know, but to me these beautuful hexagon formations do not look like they were created by a volcanic eruption. It looks too perfect.
And to answer your questions:
I think it is. Just not by Lava.
And btw, if you feel like I don't answer everything or write like a retard, it's simply because English is not my first language. So pardon me. :)

OK here are the cliffs:

1. The giant rock structures and mountains we see are actually tree stumps.
  2. There was a time on this earth where there were massive trees, miles and miles high
  3. The illuminati and the giants had these massive trees cut down... hence the mountains and mile high rock structures
  4. There are no such things as mountains. These are tree stumps
  5. Deserts are actually large saw dust mounds... from all of the massive tree cutting
b1XonhF_zpsjdj4jas3.gif

You're right. You could use that hour to do anything you wan't and say that this video is a waste of time but yet you're still here posting in this thread. The same goes for me btw, I have some spare time now, as I'm between jobs and there's no shame in that. But don't come up with the excuse of lack of time or anything, because clearly you have the time to browse these forums.
You're right, I'm no volcano expert and I told you before, I don't know much about em or lava. But there are things that are pretty clear and understandable just from looking at them. I may be wrong, I know, but to me these beautuful hexagon formations do not look like they were created by a volcanic eruption. It looks too perfect.
And to answer your questions:
I think it is. Just not by Lava.
And btw, if you feel like I don't answer everything or write like a retard, it's simply because English is not my first language. So pardon me. :)

I know you're not American Andrew it's why I'm doing my best not to sound condescending.

I'm here because my brain decided it wanted to start dying, I'm disabled. So I spend my time here discussing something simple I enjoy, MMA.

If you wanna take an interest and kill time reading or learning, that's awesome. There's years worth of information about volcanos to read, watch, interpret. This is the opposite of that.

This is someone starting with a conclusion(rocks=fossilized tree stumps) and ignoring any and all information that doesn't adhere to that conclusion. It's intellectually dishonest and essentially a lie or fairytale, depending on how you wanna frame it.

Also the hexagon is common in nature Andrew. You could even say very common. Google "hexagons in nature" and see what comes up.

Last edited:
Also the hexagon is common in nature Andrew. You could even say very common. Google "hexagons in nature" and see what comes up.

I did.

What comes up is honey combs and rocks. The video covers both of these. Will you now watch the damn video?

I did.

What comes up is honey combs and rocks. The video covers both of these. Will you now watch the damn video?

No. You've already shown me it's a waste of time. I'd be better off shaving my asshole left-handed. That would be quicker and at least challenge my mind on some level.

Back