There's no forests

OK here are the cliffs:

1. The giant rock structures and mountains we see are actually tree stumps.
  2. There was a time on this earth where there were massive trees, miles and miles high
  3. The illuminati and the giants had these massive trees cut down... hence the mountains and mile high rock structures
  4. There are no such things as mountains. These are tree stumps
  5. Deserts are actually large saw dust mounds... from all of the massive tree cutting
I'm so glad I turned it off. I watched a few minutes then said what is this.

I don't see what advantage there would be for a tree to be 6km high. At it's peak it would completely freeze. In fact probably the top couple km of the tree would be permanently frozen. Also a tree that large would take up so much space that other giant trees couldn't possibly live near it. They would have to be spaced out so could it really be called a forest?

Also it was funny how they just assumed the silica based life form, something for which I assume there is no proof that ever existed on our planet. Unless the fact that some rock formations kinda look like stumps is somehow proof.

Last edited:
could only bare 3 minutes.

tf is this nonsense?

Are you ready for me? @Kardashians

prometheus-my-reaction-when-i-let-go-a-silent-fart.gif
Ew. Too round. Forget it.

Intelligence has it's limits but ignorance knows no boundries.

Pretty sure Scyther already called dibs on this horseshit theory.

I don't see what advantage there would be for a tree to be 6km high. At it's peak it would completely freeze. In fact probably the top couple km of the tree would be permanently frozen. Also a tree that large would take up so much space that other giant trees couldn't possibly live near it. They would have to be spaced out so could it really be called a forest?

Also it was funny how they just assumed the silica based life form, something for which I assume there is no proof that ever existed on our planet. Unless the fact that some rock formations kinda look like stumps is somehow proof.

What's the Silica based thing? Can you go into depth?

Also I would like to hear from @Scyther to see how this large tree theory fits in with the flat earth model.

OK here are the cliffs:

2. There was a time on this earth where there were massive trees, miles and miles high
  3. The illuminati and the giants had these massive trees cut down... hence the mountains and mile high rock structures
  5. Deserts are actually large saw dust mounds... from all of the massive tree cutting
Well, scientifically speaking, that is all legit as fuck. I mean, obviously, right?

Also I would like to hear from @Scyther to see how this large tree theory fits in with the flat earth model.

I can't go into depth as I'm no expert, but as far as I know the idea of silica based life is just a hypothetical. Life on earth is carbon based, but silica based life is a theoretical possibility. This video supposes though that these ancient giant tress were silica based and in fact all fossils are silica based, which supposes that life on earth was once not carbon based. How do they explain this in the video? They dont.

I did see someone in the comment section go off on a tangent with a quote from the Bible about how God would change all life in an instant or some other nonsense.

Haven't done any research into this theory but it seems interesting. Off the top of my head there were stories of giant trees in bible and other ancient texts.

We also know that giants existed so it's not implausible to believe ginormous trees did as well. I gotta give the documentary a watch and do some more research. Thanks for the heads up btw.

I can't go into depth as I'm no expert, but as far as I know the idea of silica based life is just a hypothetical. Life on earth is carbon based, but silica based life is a theoretical possibility. This video supposes though that these ancient giant tress were silica based and in fact all fossils are silica based, which supposes that life on earth was once not carbon based. How do they explain this in the video? They dont.

I did see someone in the comment section go off on a tangent with a quote from the Bible about how God would change all life in an instant or some other nonsense.

This here?

kodeone6 hours ago
At the time these trees were alive humans and also all other life on the plane was silicon based life. Lighter and higher in frequency. Since then due to a shift in the ages (frequency of atomic vibration) we have devolved into carbon based life. The carbon atom is 666, six electrons, six neutrons and six protons. So all life is the beast, carbon based life. Silicon based life which we are heading back towards is 665. Creation has done this many times through the cycle of the ages, and it happens fast, in the twinkle of an eye all life will change from carbon based to silicon based. As im sure youre aware creation is formed via frequency vibration. You could say God starts singing a higher pitched note and every atom in creation is transformed. A good analogy for this is how water can be ice and steam depending on the frequency of the atoms. The giant trees in the video will have turned to stone almost instantly. The rest of creation will have also changed instantly due to this frequency shift. Pretty cool stuff uh. Its described in the bible. Heres a link about the shift back to silicon based creation. Listen, I tell you a mystery: we will not all Sleep, but we will all be Changed — in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. I Corinthians 15:51

This here?

kodeone6 hours ago
At the time these trees were alive humans and also all other life on the plane was silicon based life. Lighter and higher in frequency. Since then due to a shift in the ages (frequency of atomic vibration) we have devolved into carbon based life. The carbon atom is 666, six electrons, six neutrons and six protons. So all life is the beast, carbon based life. Silicon based life which we are heading back towards is 665. Creation has done this many times through the cycle of the ages, and it happens fast, in the twinkle of an eye all life will change from carbon based to silicon based. As im sure youre aware creation is formed via frequency vibration. You could say God starts singing a higher pitched note and every atom in creation is transformed. A good analogy for this is how water can be ice and steam depending on the frequency of the atoms. The giant trees in the video will have turned to stone almost instantly. The rest of creation will have also changed instantly due to this frequency shift. Pretty cool stuff uh. Its described in the bible. Heres a link about the shift back to silicon based creation. Listen, I tell you a mystery: we will not all Sleep, but we will all be Changed — in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. I Corinthians 15:51

Lol, yeah. That's it.

Just wanted to add that according to the video,

this is actually a giant tree stump:

Roraima+Mountain+Photos+(6).jpg

Last edited:
OK here are the cliffs:

giphy.gif

Back