There's more Jedi than Jews in England

Not really though. I don't remember having a single Jewish person at my school. Only ever see them in certain parts of London.

dude that doesnt happen, jews dont mix with the country they live in, they all go to jewish school

Jedi was probably a Jew initiative so they could sell the hundreds of shitty lightsaber toys they have sitting around the garage.

Didn't read the article; is there a Sith religion?

Are the Jedi's going to take over a large chunk of land in England... proclaim it's theirs, and then have the the UN and NATO bully them and the rest of the world into recognizing them as a state? It'll be like our earth version of tatooine without the desert and apartheid.

Are the Jedi's going to take over a large chunk of land in England... proclaim it's theirs, and then have the the UN and NATO bully them and the rest of the world into recognizing them as a state? It'll be like our earth version of tatooine without the desert and apartheid.

I think we should set up a gofund me to open a bunch of temples. Or whatever the fuck a Jedi temple is called. I'm not practicing, I only joined for the light sabers.

Yes they are. They're going to bully the evil sand religion from the desert planet of Tatooine, land of pedophiles.

Back