Elections There's always that one member of the family leaning....

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
karlie-kloss-jared-ivanka.jpg

5b9aab1a3cccd11f008b45c3

Left. Karlie Kloss who's the sister-in-law to Ivanka said she refuses to attend Ivanka parties were the President would attend.

She said she will do everything in her powers to get President Trump out of office. She says he's the worst in decades towards women's rights and for the poor. She said she did not vote for him 2016 an will not again.

She said in the past her husband Joshua Kushner voted Democratic. This sounds like a complicated relationship and Bravo is run by hard core Democrats. She hosts a popular show on Bravo and the question keeps coming up. She just decided to clear the air about her position because of all the heat.

The 6 foot 2 inch tall former model has been taking heat since she married Joshua 2 years ago.

Diane_von_F%C3%BCrstenberg_Spring-Summer_2014_05_%28cropped%29.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesi...-and-ivanka-trumps-10th-anniversary-bash/amp/

Last edited:
she looks like Kate Moss mixed with some actress whose name I can't put my finger on.

Imagine your other siblings are Candace Owens or Crowder.

Lol oh the humiliation

She’s hot enough to get a pass for being a moron.

karlie-kloss-jared-ivanka.jpg

5b9aab1a3cccd11f008b45c3

Left. Karlie Kloss who's the sister-in-law to Ivanka said she refuses to attend Ivanka parties were the President would attend.

She said she will do everything in her powers to get President Trump out of office. She says he's the worst in decades towards women's rights and for the poor. She said she did not vote for him 2016 an will not again.

She said in the past her husband Joshua Kushner voted Democratic. This sounds like a complicated relationship and Bravo is run by hard core Democrats. She hosts a popular show on Bravo and the question keeps coming up. She just decided to clear the air about her position because of all the heat.

The 6 foot 2 inch tall former model has been taking heat since she married Joshua 2 years ago.

Diane_von_F%C3%BCrstenberg_Spring-Summer_2014_05_%28cropped%29.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesi...-and-ivanka-trumps-10th-anniversary-bash/amp/

Even the troop can’t take this thread seriously. Poor @PEB

...”taking heat” ...anyways, I’m sure she’s crying to sleep about every night because of Trump

I think we got an early front runner for "Worst Thread Starter" for the annual War Room awards.

I'll update you guys on what the receptionist thinks of Trump in a bit

Quit bringing these TMZ articles to the war room.

Back