There's actually more to the Hotel scene between Jones and Cormier.

I can't wait for this fight to happen

Jones smiling & laughing is great

The team members should really shut their stupid faces during moments like the hallway exchange. They look like such total idiots getting involved....

2gt3g5v.jpg

yeah those footage of dc sparring is suspicious

God dammit that kid is back on the escalator again.

Nothing to see here.

Some parent, I don't care which one, should have taught that kid to fear and respect that escalator

David Copperfield still performs? LOL

i wouldnt be surprised to see Jacksons camp having spys in AKA. Those guys have a lot of connections and have the money.

you suck! boy that must have stung...where does jon find the words? he should do a freestyle rap battle or something

yep, sounds like a little kid. someone please knock him out just once, i dot care if he gets the title back after, just one please dc, can you do it for us

Cormier seems very gotten to by this whole situation.

Sad, really. With the long arms and such. Heard he can't catch a football to save his life either. But at least he can kick ass (eye gouge).

I think they can do away with filming fighters watching the previous episode of Embedded.

99Silva this is your best thread. Continue to do this and only this and you will finally become a decent thread starter. I'm not sure why you waste your time trolling these forums but thanks for the video, I've never seen this before.

This.

Back