There's actually more to the Hotel scene between Jones and Cormier.

Unicorn Princes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[YT]m9TMBWw1yNY[/YT]

I don't think this got posted yet, but scroll to about 10:21.

The other clips were shorter, and I think filmed by parts of DC's team, this part is filmed by the actual UFC camera crew and shows a little more dialogue.

Also another interesting point was around 4:22, watching Jon Jones study a video of DC's game-plan. He must have gotten it from the UFC camera crew because it wasn't included in the public video. Kind of weird to be honest.

"Scene" was the correct term, here

I guess it IS true.

This fight is like a soap opera for sad dudes.

[YT]m9TMBWw1yNY[/YT]

I don't think this got posted yet, but scroll to about 10:21.

The other clips were shorter, and I think filmed by parts of DC's team, this part is filmed by the actual UFC camera crew and shows a little more dialogue.

Also another interesting point was around 4:22, watching Jon Jones study a video of DC's game-plan. He must have gotten it from the UFC camera crew because it wasn't included in the public video. Kind of weird to be honest.

Lol at Jones giving Scholler takedown tips

God dammit that kid is back on the escalator again.

Nothing to see here.

This aint wolf tickets....seems like DC is taking this way to personal

[YT]m9TMBWw1yNY[/YT]

They were watching the previous Embedded episode. That scene with Rockhold talking about kicks was included in the episode.

you suck! boy that must have stung...where does jon find the words? he should do a freestyle rap battle or something

Rockhold taking the back (and the rear) at 1:08.

you suck! boy that must have stung...where does jon find the words? he should do a freestyle rap battle or something

Well Cormier's jimmies were rustled by it. So what does that say about DC?

Watched that this morning

Cormier (playing the tough guy) "yeah I'm glad you were talking up there, I'm gonna beat your ass"

JJ (laughing) "you suck"

Cormier (stuttering) " what I suck? You wait I'm a.. Show me I suck"

JJ "you suck"

Etc etc

deleted a lot of posts. He says "quita"

Jones - "i hear back in the wrestling days that hes the guy that would fake injuries. hes the guy that would cry during practice. hes the guy whos quit so many times...."

Why does Jon Jones' manager talk shit?

LOL...that sucked! But I still don't see DC winning this saturday.

Well Cormier's jimmies were rustled by it. So what does that say about DC?

I dont know but here`s a gif...
JonesRampage_faceoff.gif

Back