There's a water heater guy in my basement right now what do I do

Did you kill him? I bet no one knows he's there.

He’s most likely laying on the couch browsing Sherdog wondering when @Clippy is gonna bring down his dinner.

I guess they needed to inspect the rental. It's awkward I don't know what to say so left him form there

What would u do. He's still down there what if he's stealing my laundry
I’m in a job where I go to peoples house and work on their stuff. The best thing you can do is check in everyonce in a while and ask if he needs anything. I hate when my customers hover over me and I hate when they disappear and I can’t find them.

The rental is 11.95 a month

I can buy an electric 50 gallon water heater with a 12 year warranty for under $500 or a lifetime warranty unit for $1,000. A natural gas water heater with a 12 year warranty is just under $650, a 9 year for $470 or a 6 year warranty unit for $400.

In 12 years, you are paying $1600 for water heater rental. For a gas water heater, it might be worth it if they service and replace it for free.

I can buy an electric 50 gallon water heater with a 12 year warranty for under $500 or a lifetime warranty unit for $1,000. A natural gas water heater with a 12 year warranty is just under $650, a 9 year for $470 or a 6 year warranty unit for $400.

In 12 years, you are paying $1600 for water heater rental. For a gas water heater, it might be worth it if they service and replace it for free.
Sounds complicated

I guess they needed to inspect the rental. It's awkward I don't know what to say so left him form there

I used to be that dude. You did the best thing by leaving him alone to do his job

It's a rental, leave him to his own devices. If it was your own house I'd say maybe stay w/i earshot to make sure he doesn't do anything to your existing heater and then call you over 'Buddy you ain't gonna believe what I found!'

Show him your sherdog Likes to Messages ratio. Impose your will. Show him who's boss.

We all know @Clippy goes commando. Unless you meant his soiled panties collection?

Those soiled panties NEVER go into the laundry.

I've seen videos where women who expect this type of visitor to show up at home make sure they are buck naked to greet them.

Shackle him in the basement like everyone else you bring down there. Obviously.

I’m in a job where I go to peoples house and work on their stuff. The best thing you can do is check in everyonce in a while and ask if he needs anything. I hate when my customers hover over me and I hate when they disappear and I can’t find them.
I hover, because fuck you, it's my house.

Back