There's a water heater guy in my basement right now what do I do

You rent a damn water heater? How much do you pay per month? Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy it? Do you rent your furnace and AC unit? Can you rent all your appliances? Weird.
I just left the US (Phoenix) after opening a new office and setting up a condo.

I purchased all the office furniture but rented all the condo furniture and accessories right down to cutlery, towels, bed sheets, etc. Yes that was in the US and from this company.

Castle Furniture Rental

Tons of companies in this space in Ontario. I worked with one many years ago. Very competitive sector.

Ontario:

Pros and cons of renting vs. buying a water heater

8OwqtdqZJlJO4086iFmJK8WGn-0_Lpzcs3KaVPNIYeNdizOnPSAYvo1Pj-UTWNOWqV4jKirQg-XG9UC0Adg9aEhXzRGokQNUTl0zUYIx9nx757ZzPvWAPe09w7hAnvK7r8-ZEZYJy2dj4q9Z5jIVKCS-

The Benefits of the Enercare Advantage Rental Program
Rent a water heater through Enercare Advantage and you won’t need to worry about additional costs. Have peace of mind that you are fully covered for any repairs or for a full replacement should yours break down. Plus, the program offers free parts and labour.1

As a customer of the Enercare Advantage program for water heaters, you'll enjoy:

• Free installation – the installer will drain the existing water heater as part of the installation of the new tank, regardless if it is customer-owned or rented from another company
  • Unlimited service calls by one of 700 highly-trained, licensed technicians
  • Competitive monthly rental rates
  • Reliable, 24/7 customer service
  • Free parts and labour coverage for repairs or replacements
  • The ability to transfer your Enercare Advantage program agreement to the next owner should you sell your home

dho-logo.png

Water Heater Rental | Hot Water Tank Rental
I've been out west for over 20 years now so things have probably changed.

As I said it's a pretty decent deal for everyone concerned, with one exception. Unlimited service calls? Talk about indulging the insane. Free estimates can be colossal wastes of time, nevermind being obligated to cater to every plumbochondriac (yay, new word) or bored lunatics whims.

Edit: sneaky buggers didn't say those service calls were free, just hinted that was the case. Lol. Nice work.

You should show him and his friends your party garage.... If you know what I mean

I never know what's going to happen when I make a thread - I just spewed this out to pass time while water heater guy was putting in work

11 pages later lol

good times
Need to up your PPP game. Should be 5 pages, dawg.

Hey guys since @One MMA Fan wanted an ASMR vid and @PommyBen and @Bald1 wanted water heater specs I decided to get two birds stoned at once

tag anyone who is interested in either things

Hey guys since @One MMA Fan wanted an ASMR vid and @PommyBen and @Bald1 wanted water heater specs I decided to get two birds stoned at once

Thats a dam fine water heater.. good specs too...

Love the way it just stands there.. its very upright.

Well guys he came and gone

But the diagnosis is in. Hot water heaters not long for this world. That means he's coming back with an updated rental machine and he's going to bring his friends next time

Aw fuck

Yeah and he got like way too chummy with my cat like. You here to look at my water heater not get fresh with my cat man. My cat was into it to treating him like a branch. And then he tried to get in the tool bag. Freaking Charlie
Be careful when someone tells you that you need to change the water heater.

Some of these sketchy workers will tell you it needs to be replaced just to sell you a new one.

Can't trust anybody these day. I would have kept an eye on him.

Some of these sketchy workers will tell you it needs to be replaced just to sell you a new one.

there's another episode where this fat loser tries to flirt with her, it's hilarious.

Replacements and repairs and everything else are all covered to my rental

I didn't want the ASMR vid.. I just told you what it was after I did a google search.

This vid is for: @Hogey no judgment

PS: @Clippy them cats fallow you everywhere ? you the cat walker.

I guess they needed to inspect the rental. It's awkward I don't know what to say so left him form there

What would u do. He's still down there what if he's stealing my laundry

Clearly you have to do away with him because he has seen too much.

Back