There's a ladyboy next door

Not saying I believe the "ts" but I will say the higher end bookers do live in high end places. An some older places share balconies.

An I live in chicago Lincoln Park n Wrigleyville are pretty much boys town yet very high end areas . So it can technically happen I guess

You remember that thread I posted where I said I share a balcony with hookers?
They use the apartment next door as a brothel and their and my apartment share a balcony.

Well - that was fine.
The female hookers keep their curtain closed and make like there's no one there.

But this last week, a ****in' ladyboy has been present.

So, basically - a male hooker.

This sumbitch is CONSTANTLY out on the fucking balcony, slamming the fuckin' door, windows, air drying his prostidude get up.

What makes me uncomfortable is, I was out catching some rays during the week, and this dude cops me through his window - and since then he's been acting like a bitch;

I think the fucker has a crush on me.

You couldn't make this shit up.

I am strictly heterosexual.

STRICTLY!!

Hopefully they'll be gone by Monday cause they rotate every week normally but - what a damn pain in the ass.

What a damn pain in the ass

Does their suicide make you happy, or do you count it as a moral victory?

No he just prefer regular gays..
He had a bunch of "friends coming out" to him and friends wanting to suck his dick.
Trannies just confuses him and makes him angry.

@Zer is not in here?
I am worried.

Simple solution: inform the landlord, get them evicted.

Well - that's one option.

However - the other side to this coin is - until this ladyboy, they've been the perfect neighbours.

No noise, no problems, no garbage left on the balcony (which motherfuckers always do), hell you wouldn't eve know they were there most of the time.

Plus - I mean, they're in there making a living, and I respect that.
Everyone gotta work and make money and, despite some opinions, I believe hooking is a job just like any other one, that requires you to be up, focused, customer care, looking and smelling fresh etc.

So - not exactly a high level professional role - but a job none the less.

And lastly - they're basically running an unlicensed practice.

I - too - am also running an unlicensed practice in that I take clients for physical therapy in my apartment without my landlords knowledge.

I guess - knowing they're next door doing their thing - it makes me feel a little better about my own minor infraction.

So basically - provided this ladyboy gets out of dodge as of tomorrow, and there's no repeat, it may well be a poor move on my part to have them evicted completely (cause I could well get some total fuckin' asshole as a replacement).

And just so we're clear - it's not so much a balcony - as an outdoor patio on the top floor, south facing (always sunny, never shade).

Which is why it's shared.

It's almost like a shared rooftop.

It's awesome, trust me.

The other apartments have balconies, but they're mincy 4x4 spaces with a guard rail that are basically designed for you to leave your clothes horse out on.

Does their suicide make you happy, or do you count it as a moral victory?
0rXt9aS.jpg

Lemme know how you feel after your son or daughter hangs themselves
if that's the lifestyle they wanted to lead, I would hear of their passing through a 3rd party, as they wouldn't be welcome in my home.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back