There's a ladyboy next door

Has he had his ass beat yet by the guys who like to pretend they didn't know she was a he?

You remember that thread I posted where I said I share a balcony with hookers?
They use the apartment next door as a brothel and their and my apartment share a balcony.

Well - that was fine.
The female hookers keep their curtain closed and make like there's no one there.

But this last week, a ****in' ladyboy has been present.

So, basically - a male hooker.

This sumbitch is CONSTANTLY out on the fucking balcony, slamming the fuckin' door, windows, air drying his prostidude get up.

What makes me uncomfortable is, I was out catching some rays during the week, and this dude cops me through his window - and since then he's been acting like a bitch;

I think the fucker has a crush on me.

You couldn't make this shit up.

I am strictly heterosexual.

STRICTLY!!

Hopefully they'll be gone by Monday cause they rotate every week normally but - what a damn pain in the ass.

image.jpg

Just try him out, dude. It's never as bad as you imagine.

Does their suicide make you happy, or do you count it as a moral victory?
Not really. What an odd random question.

I am one of the rare sherdoggers that doesnt hate trannies or want to bang them.

Guess knowing and repeating a statistic makes me literally Hitler?

High end apartment building facilitating transexual prostitution.......seems legit.

<mma4>
With TS also giving rub and tugs across the hall. Shared balconies to also hang soiled garments. That building is really giving its tenants access to some of finer things in life.

You remember that thread I posted where I said I share a balcony with hookers?
They use the apartment next door as a brothel and their and my apartment share a balcony.

Well - that was fine.
The female hookers keep their curtain closed and make like there's no one there.

But this last week, a ****in' ladyboy has been present.

So, basically - a male hooker.

This sumbitch is CONSTANTLY out on the fucking balcony, slamming the fuckin' door, windows, air drying his prostidude get up.

What makes me uncomfortable is, I was out catching some rays during the week, and this dude cops me through his window - and since then he's been acting like a bitch;

I think the fucker has a crush on me.

You couldn't make this shit up.

I am strictly heterosexual.

STRICTLY!!

Hopefully they'll be gone by Monday cause they rotate every week normally but - what a damn pain in the ass.
Well the day you made your username you knew it would come back to bite you and here we are.

This is on you buddy.

Back