There was any Q&A that make the crowd 'shut up'?

Demetrious

White Belt
Reaction score
I was watching the Q&A of Jose Aldo yesterday and I'm curious here..

There was any Q&A that the crowd was drunk as fuck and 'disrespectful', and a fighter respond in a way that make them 'shut up'? Not literally, but responded in a sarcastic way or something like that without being disrepectful.

I gave up on that Q&A.
I think CM Punk handled the drunk crowd pretty well.

Dude I was there live and it was even worse. The Irish people literally booed Jose right out of the building. The schedule said an HOUR session and we maybe got 20 mins before Jose left that shit

I think that Q&A crowd tonight was intentionally responding to the crowd in Rio.

They're the only two of those Q&A sessions that have been like that. I think it's much better for them to have several fighters rather than one, but maybe the UFC wants it to be like that.

For example, Paul Felder and Ovince St Preux were hanging around some bar in Boston signing autographs during that. If they had been there alongside Aldo, the crowd wouldn't have just made a point of trolling him and probably would have just asked questions as usual.

Again, I think the UFC wanted to do it, it looks good on their promos and stuff. Unpleasant as it is.

I think that Q&A crowd tonight was intentionally responding to the crowd in Rio.

They're the only two of those Q&A sessions that have been like that. I think it's much better for them to have several fighters rather than one, but maybe the UFC wants it to be like that.

For example, Paul Felder and Ovince St Preux were hanging around some bar in Boston signing autographs during that. If they had been there alongside Aldo, the crowd wouldn't have just made a point of trolling him and probably would have just asked questions as usual.

Again, I think the UFC wanted to do it, it looks good on their promos and stuff. Unpleasant as it is.

Exactly my thought

Back