*There was a time when yoo could argue if MMA was a sport or a show. Now it's crystal clear*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
MMA is definitely a show. No way this is a sport. It's closer to the WWE than to a regular sport, where rankings are objective. It's all about money fights. And even the fighters can decide who will be their next opponent: just need a couple of tweets. ¿The belt? Yeah, it would turn you into an instant, natural money fight. That's why it's relevant.

McGregor Vs Cerrone? An almost retired fighter against a fighter that should retire. I can't care less. Hope it's a double KO.

<{anton}>
MMA is definitely a show. No way this is a sport. It's closer to the WWE than to a regular sport, where rankings are objective. It's all about money fights. And even the fighters can decide who will be their next opponent: just need a couple of tweets. ¿The belt? Yeah, it would turn you into an instant, natural money fight. That's why it's relevant.

McGregor Vs Cerrone? An almost retired fighter against a fighter that should retire. I can't care less. Hope it's a double KO.
I love u man! Finally someone who sees things exactly for what they’re, brother we are the resistance!!!!
<{anton}>

Thanks for the original post about something that's never been expressed or discussed.

Good to see people aren't just posting the same shit everyday.
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember it ever being legit.

Brock Lesnar gets a title shot with a 1-1 record. And a 2-1 career record.

Randy Couture vs James Toney

Boring fighters getting cut after 2 losses (if even) whilst KO artists can lose 4 in a row and still stay in the UFC.

CM Punk

BMF Belt

Trading MM for Ben Asscream

Dana vs Tito boxing

This isn't a new revelation. It's always been the Ultimate Fucking Circus.

i hate everyone.gif

It's the way it's always been, you nerds just romanticize the past

Back