There is two things that seperates GSP from Anderson....

Anderson’s prime consisted of a (UFC record) 17 fight win streak, 15 finishes (13 within 2 rounds), 10 title defenses, and 3 LHW KOs.

GSP’s prime consisted of 7 straight decisions (8/9 decisions) and tapping to strikes to a LW journeyman.

The difference is drinkability.

Anderson was confirmed to be greater than GSP by the people that matter, their peers. And it wasn’t close.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/#post-139555015

Finishes > Decisions

Anderson > GSP

Also LOL at GSP being clean

View attachment 409691
I'm calling you "fake news Dozer" from now on and will keep calling you out every time to expose your BS.
First: You claim Anderson didn't lose in his prime while GSP did, so lets look at this a little better:
Anderson lost to Luis Azeredo at 25 years old
Anderson lost to DAIJU TAKASE at 28 years old
Anderson lost to RYO CHONAN at 29 years old
Anderson lost to YUSHIN OKAMI at 30 years old

GSP lost to Matt Hughes at 23 years old
GSP lost to Matt Serra at 25 years old
Now if GSP lost in his prime at 25, then Anderson has at least 4 losses in his prime.
GSP never lost after 25 while Anderson has 7 losses

Second:
Learn how to read a survey
In no way did that survey conclude pro fighters said Anderson is Better than GSP.
Only 5% of fighters picked Silva as the Goat. This survey was not a ranking survey. You have no idea for example, if a fighter picked Fedor as their goat, if they think Anderson is better than GSP.
That Survey only showed pro fighters have many different opinions and no one clear goat.

Decisions>Losses

I have no problem with people picking whoever they think is Goat, but you just flat out lie with everything you say.
Keep showing your insecurity and ignorance

GSP cherry picked Bisping for a paycheck then ran away from the division. He wanted no part of Luke/Yoel/Weidman/Whittaker etc. Anderson went up 3X in weight and KOed all of his opponent in the first round in spectacular fashion. He also faced LHW champion DC so your post is inaccurate and dishonest

anderson is a roid cheat that fought at LOWER weights to maintain an advantage.

dude is the same size as LHW and fought at MW. Fought at WW when he was a MW but wanted the advantage. stop it.

also, steroids.

steroids steroids steroids steroids
PEOPLE ARE POPPING FOR STEROIDS AND YOU PRETEND THEY ARE AMAZING. STEROIDS. THEY ARE FUCKEN STEROIDS

I'm calling you "fake news Dozer" from now on and will keep calling you out every time to expose your BS.
First: You claim Anderson didn't lose in his prime while GSP did, so lets look at this a little better:

Now if GSP lost in his prime at 25, then Anderson has at least 4 losses in his prime.

Second:
In no way did that survey conclude pro fighters said Anderson is Better than GSP.
Only 5% of fighters picked Silva as the Goat. This survey was not a ranking survey. You have no idea for example, if a fighter picked Fedor as their goat, if they think Anderson is better than GSP.
That Survey only showed pro fighters have many different opinions and no one clear goat.

Decisions>Losses

I have no problem with people picking whoever they think is Goat, but you just flat out lie with everything you say.

Anderson's prime didn't start till after the Chonan loss. No one cares about a DQ where he Ko'd the guy. Also Yakuza would have killed him if he beat Ryo.

Second:

Decisions>Losses

@Dozer . BTFO!!!!

sit down you fucking muppet!!!

We dont know if Anderson was on peds his whole career as much as we know GSP. Anderson got flagged when he already started declining and GSP has only 1 fight with USADA testing. Back then a lot of people were on peds as testing was easy to beat, so its hard to judge who was and who wasnt. I think and this is just my assumption that both were on stuff like the rest of the roster, so they were on peds but fought fighters who also were on peds which means its a even playing field, i have no prove but seems reasonable to me that when there is almost no drug testing and your sport was basicly 15 years prior some backyard fight which mutated into a sport, so i could definetly see how they both were. Its weird the sport is so young most people are older than the UFC.

Anderson's prime didn't start till after the Chonan loss. No one cares about a DQ where he Ko'd the guy. Also Yakuza would have killed him if he beat Ryo.
that is simply not true.

chonan beat anderson because he was the better fighter.

Fair enough, but the way he won was impressive, and Forrest was one fight removed from being lhw champ I believe
Forrest was ko'd cold 2 weeks before that fight in sparring. He had a concussion going into that fight

It was impressive to the eye, but Forrest was damaged goods that fight and made Silva look better

Shut up clown. Count the votes. You’ll see the results
thats rich coming from you buds.

move along now.

go create another anderson thread to make yourself feel better.

Forrest was ko'd cold 2 weeks before that fight in sparring. He had a concussion going into that fight

It was impressive to the eye, but Forrest was damaged goods that fight and made Silva look better

not to mention forrest sucks.

Of course it didn't. And it magically ended right after he beat Bonnar.

Weidman beat the prime right out of him. Twice. Then USADA came along and helped finish the job.

Dick pills and tainted supplements LMAO. Some serious mental gymnastics going on to try to claim he's innocent of being a cheat.

Of course it didn't. And it magically ended right after he beat Bonnar.

Weidman beat the prime right out of him. Twice. Then USADA came along and helped finish the job.

Dick pills and tainted supplements LMAO. Some serious mental gymnastics going on to try to claim he's innocent of being a cheat.
Damn this is easier than I thought

1- Anderson turned to drugs to get the upper hand on his opponents, which is one thing GSP has never done, where as Anderson has been proven two times to be a dirty cheat. Those that dont agree with two times, he tested positive once and had a second violation, and violations dont come from nowhere the second time, they come from your peds.

2- GSP actually jumped up and faced the current champion of the division above him. This is something Anderson was never keen on doing and actually wanted to do the opposite and face the champion below him!

Is this that time of the month, where GSP fanboys start bleeding and become sensitive bitches?

Amazing how much they need to try and bash Silva just so GSP has a chance against him...

..funny thing is: they KNOW Silva is above GSP, which is why they always try to pick on him...

Problem is: GSP run from SIlva all his career which proves even GSP knew he didn't have what it takes to beat Silva...

Back