There is only ONE person who realizes that Tyron will win this fight (sad)

I realize Woodley can win this fight.

Tbh I'm not picking a definite for either.

Woodley is better all around and if he uses his wrestling and mixes it up, can win the fight.

Lawler is just such an animal though. He has that power, toughness and cardio. Dude is amongst the few in being a real fighter. No fucks given esque.

With you up until the bit about Lawler's cardio. He doesn't have amazing cardio. If he had amazing cardio he would typically win handily fights he got the narrowest of split decisions on. He goes all out rounds 1 and 5 because he knows there's a good chance he can turn in a decent round at some point in 2-4 to get a win.

With you up until the bit about Lawler's cardio. He doesn't have amazing cardio. If he had amazing cardio he would typically win handily fights he got the narrowest of split decisions on. He goes all out rounds 1 and 5 because he knows there's a good chance he can turn in a decent round at some point in 2-4 to get a win.

Maybe cardio wasn't the best word. His will to dig deep and give you minutes of non stop ferocity is more like it.

Don't know the word for that. Heart and determination? Drive?

Tyrone has a decent likelyhood of gassing out. Not sure why I think this but it just seems likely.

Back