There is no such thing as Islamic Radicalists, only Muslims.

Take the Saudis for example, they are spending hundreds of billions around the world to spread a radical form of Islam. The Saudi family is in power because they were put in power by the English.

I agree that Islam is an evil religion, but I do believe they'd be a lot less radical if we had just let them solve their own problems after ww1. Same with Korea. Should have just let them solve it before either side got nukes. Now the middle East is chaos and their is no solving it without bloodshed. And a lot of westerners will continue dying most likely.

Can you admit training and arming radical Islamic terrorists was and continues to be a bad move? That maybe the CIA shouldn't have trained Osama Bin Laden?

unfortunately in the real world you gotta take sides with somebody if you want access to the resources in the region. tons of mistakes were made, mostly because no matter which side you pick they are barbaric throwbacks.

Middle east was always in chaos and was always gonna continue to be. Fanning the flames definitely didnt help from your perspective but from the Eurocentric perspective having a united Middle East is much more dangerous than all these little factions.

The problem people have with Muslim is that Muslims think everyone else is scum. Muslims even hate other Muslims, the moderates simply don't say it out loud or act upon it.

Last edited:
No shit, all are muzzies some have more balls and act on it.

The biggest thing that makes Islam worse than communism, is when people used to point out the obvious flaws of communism no one called them a racist, and a bigot. The only people who hate the west, and white Christians more than fundamental Muslims are left wing social justice warriors, and they've turned Muslims into a protected class beyond criticism, and reproach. If we can't all agree Islam is the problem, it will be impossible to eradicate. Look at WW2 until the US decided that the Nazis, and Empire of Japan were an axis of evil we did nothing to combat them. The same will be true of ISIS.
That's a great point. It's one of the few (but major) issues I take with liberals.

The liberal position should be to oppose Islam and protect the people that are oppressed by these whackos. Women, gays, free thinkers, non-Muslims, etc. are all oppressed in almost all of the middle east and liberals are out there protecting Muslims against Christians! I have to say on this one issue Republicans generally have the better position (although their solutions are often batshit crazy).

no, but global warming will
I think you're being sarcastic, but global warming is actually the pentagon's #1 security issue. Less resources, more natural disasters will lead to greater unrest. And the parts of the world that will be hit the heaviest and hit first are the countries already in turmoil.

I think you're being sarcastic, but global warming is actually the pentagon's #1 security issue. Less resources, more natural disasters will lead to greater unrest. And the parts of the world that will be hit the heaviest and hit first are the countries already in turmoil.

i wasn't

MDF? Muslim defenders federation?
Close. Muslim Defense Force...guys like ruprecht who love Islam and defend it to the finish. I look at these people with disgust

What is wrong with Gervinho?
Nothing....I always bring some balance to the cock sucking that seems to go on here. Most of you dont think for yourself and just follow each other. I stand by what I said. The West has played big role in how big ISIS has become and the fact that you cant even see where you went wrong tells me nothing will change. Thank god the coup in Turkey failed, something most of you clowns supported. Its like most of you dont realise ones action has consequences and making Turkey a stateless country would lead to a civil war and Turkey becoming a mess. Just stay out of other countries government and dont create havoc and bring down governments who were fighting ISIS. I mean its clear as day the West dont have the desire to actually put boots on the ground and fight ISIS. So why work against the people who were fighting against them? You either do something properly or just dont do it.......enough with creating mess and just walk out

Nothing....I always bring some balance to the cock sucking that seems to go on here. Most of you dont think for yourself and just follow each other. I stand by what I said. The West has played big role in how big ISIS has become and the fact that you cant even see where you went wrong tells me nothing will change. Thank god the coup in Turkey failed, something most of you clowns supported. Its like most of you dont realise ones action has consequences and making Turkey a stateless country would lead to a civil war and Turkey becoming a mess. Just stay out of other countries government and dont create havoc and bring down governments who were fighting ISIS. I mean its clear as day the West dont have the desire to actually put boots on the ground and fight ISIS. So why work against the people who were fighting against them? You either do something properly or just dont do it.......enough with creating mess and just walk out

You're not wrong, but we also have to take into account that things could potentially get worse without an intervention.

ISIS have actually been neutralized quite effectively by the bombings, and have lost a significant amount of territory, however getting boots on the ground would make it seem like another Western invasion to the Middle East. I believe the best way to solve this issue is by arming the locals and helping them fight off ISIS with aerial support. You cannot fight other people's fights, I think the West ought to understand that by now.

However, ISIS is pretty much "our" fight because we have created the scenario which allowed them to gain power. Once those guys are wrapped up, we ought to leave the Middle East to its own devices.

You're not wrong, but we also have to take into account that things could potentially get worse without an intervention.

ISIS have actually been neutralized quite effectively by the bombings, and have lost a significant amount of territory, however getting boots on the ground would make it seem like another Western invasion to the Middle East. I believe the best way to solve this issue is by arming the locals and helping them fight off ISIS with aerial support. You cannot fight other people's fights, I think the West ought to understand that by now.

However, ISIS is pretty much "our" fight because we have created the scenario which allowed them to gain power. Once those guys are wrapped up, we ought to leave the Middle East to its own devices.
Things were not getting worse before America decided to attack Iraq because "god" told Bush to do so. at that time we never heard of ISIS or Al Qaida in the news. What annoys me is the people who said the US attacking these governments made no difference and ISIS would still be here. Its a lie. But as of right now....nothing will change anytime soon until the west is actually ready to fight ISIS. I am not talking about dropping few bombs and go home. This is a mess they have created, put boots on the ground and actually fight these guys. Once you defeat them, stay out of middle east countries business and stop with the nonsense of spreading democracy aka we gonna put our puppet as leader of these countries. I have noticed in general americans in here are ignorant when it comes to whats actually going on the world. If you watch their so called news channels.....its a bit like their movies. Everything is good and bad, black and white. We the good guys they the bad guys....they hate us for our freedom etc etc

Things were not getting worse before America decided to attack Iraq because "god" told Bush to do so. at that time we never heard of ISIS or Al Qaida in the news. What annoys me is the people who said the US attacking these governments made no difference and ISIS would still be here. Its a lie. But as of right now....nothing will change anytime soon until the west is actually ready to fight ISIS. I am not talking about dropping few bombs and go home. This is a mess they have created, put boots on the ground and actually fight these guys. Once you defeat them, stay out of middle east countries business and stop with the nonsense of spreading democracy aka we gonna put our puppet as leader of these countries. I have noticed in general americans in here are ignorant when it comes to whats actually going on the world. If you watch their so called news channels.....its a bit like their movies. Everything is good and bad, black and white. We the good guys they the bad guys....they hate us for our freedom etc etc

Do you support the mass immigration (globalism) efforts by the EU which is driving millions of Muslims into Europe?

Come on, eh? I'm sure everyone had heard of Al-Qaida at that point.

9/11 shouldn't have been used as an excuse to occupy parts of the Middle East, I reckon everyone can agree that it was a mistake, especially if the next President is just going to come and pull the plug on it before anything of significance is accomplished. The military was left untrained and ISIS just ran right through them.

Boots on the ground, right now, I just don't see that being an option. We are better off letting the situation play out.

Germans are better than Muslims.

Scandinavians are better than Muslims.

Italians are better than Muslims.

Etc.

More of your women will be raped, more of your children will be raped, more of your people will be killed, more terrorism will occur, more of your people will be attacked and abused.

Mass importation of Muslims is going to make your country worse.

You stupid, stupid motherfuckers.

Get smarter, before it's too late.

This is a gross oversimplification of the matter.

While I agree with you that the mass immigration of thousands of undocumented refugees from islamic countries is both dangerous and irresponsible, to imply that members of a nation state are superior to someone by virtue of their religion is a false comparison. First, it is predicated on their being a definition of an Italian, Scandinavian etc - if I am of Chinese heritage but born in Milan, am I not Italian? As such, would the same not extend to a muslim man/woman born in these countries?

Secondly, nobody ever complains when a "good" muslim is part of their community. If my kid bumps his knee, I don't hesitate to take him to his pediatrician, Dr. Khan. However, I'm going to turn around and say "Anybody who follows islam is evil and should get out of my country" - I feel uncomfortablle painting people with such broad strokes.

Any time you have a mass immigration from a poor/war torn area, your going to have some pretty significant problems. This does not excuse the acts of atrocity committed in the name of Islam - there appears to be something specific to the religion that attracts nut-bars like moth to a flame. But it is a slippery slope when people start making statements like "Canadians are better than muslims", because it creates a dichotomous narrative of "belonging" and "other".

Do you support the mass immigration (globalism) efforts by the EU which is driving millions of Muslims into Europe?
No I dont support it.

Come on, eh? I'm sure everyone had heard of Al-Qaida at that point.

9/11 shouldn't have been used as an excuse to occupy parts of the Middle East, I reckon everyone can agree that it was a mistake, especially if the next President is just going to come and pull the plug on it before anything of significance is accomplished. The military was left untrained and ISIS just ran right through them.

Boots on the ground, right now, I just don't see that being an option. We are better off letting the situation play out.

How does the situation being played out make things better? Give them more time to establish themselves and take more ground? The reason things has gone worse is because the approach has never been serious. ISIS even as of today are not seen as much of a threat. Even now I see people underestimating them. If you dont fight them, then nothing will change.

No I dont support it.

How does the situation being played out make things better? Give them more time to establish themselves and take more ground? The reason things has gone worse is because the approach has never been serious. ISIS even as of today are not seen as much of a threat. Even now I see people underestimating them. If you dont fight them, then nothing will change.
I do agree with you that we should fight ISIS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back