There is no such thing as Islamic Radicalists, only Muslims.

Then explain why is 90% of the people ISIS killing muslims? You people really need to get over yourself acting like its only westerners ISIS are killing. Pull your heads out of your asses and see whats really happening.
What's really happening is that members of the Muhammedan death cult is killing people daily for not sharing their beliefs. No one claims they only kill westerners, that's an absurd thought.

Islam is a counterfeit ideology based on the "people of the book". Muhammad literally created a "religion" with the intent of building an army, and amassing political power, and just about every Hadith published since his death is even more tribal, and violent. I agree with you completely. Islam is not a moderate ethos in anyway. Muslim literally means one who submits. All it is, and all it has ever been is a Fascist Totalitarian form of government.

It is a fascist totallitarian ideology and should be banned.

Its worst than communism.

It is a fascist totallitarian ideology and should be banned.

Its worst than communism.

The biggest thing that makes Islam worse than communism, is when people used to point out the obvious flaws of communism no one called them a racist, and a bigot. The only people who hate the west, and white Christians more than fundamental Muslims are left wing social justice warriors, and they've turned Muslims into a protected class beyond criticism, and reproach. If we can't all agree Islam is the problem, it will be impossible to eradicate. Look at WW2 until the US decided that the Nazis, and Empire of Japan were an axis of evil we did nothing to combat them. The same will be true of ISIS.

Also why doesnt the west take any blame of the rise of radicals. You guys created this mess brought down Iraq, Libya, Egypt and doing everything to bring down Syria. Before your government got involved in the business of bringing governments down. We didnt have this mess. I dont remember any ISIS or Al Qaida in the 90s

USS Cole, the World Trade Center, embassy bombings, nothing?

Then explain why is 90% of the people ISIS killing muslims? You people really need to get over yourself acting like its only westerners ISIS are killing. Pull your heads out of your asses and see whats really happening.
I don't see anyone denying that the majority of the victims of ISIS are Muslim.

Doesn't make their death cult of a religion any better for it.

Muslims and their lovers are too fast to cry "they are not real Muslims" when acts of terror are committed.
from my personal experience with them (I work with some from Iran and Malaysia), it is the opposite. the moderate ones arent really Muslims - they drink alcohol, they dont pray multiple times a day, they dont really observe Ramadan. they still bring in their culture, they just left the crazy part in their country.
those ones that strictly follow the Qur'an and whatever, they are the real ones and they are the ones killing people in the name of Allah.

there are 2 types of muslims....

radicals. and then people who don't take their faith seriously

The West is banking on a cult's adherents not practicing their cult's teachings. There is no precedent in 1400 years that this gamble works with Islam.

And yet The West won't honestly deal with the problem while it exists in small (but rapidly growing) numbers.

Brilliant.

Because an insane, oppressive and brutal death-cult is an insane, oppressive and brutal death-cult. That's why.

Muslims and their lovers are too fast to cry "they are not real Muslims" when acts of terror are committed.
from my personal experience with them (I work with some from Iran and Malaysia), it is the opposite. the moderate ones arent really Muslims - they drink alcohol, they dont pray multiple times a day, they dont really observe Ramadan. they still bring in their culture, they just left the crazy part in their country.
those ones that strictly follow the Qur'an and whatever, they are the real ones and they are the ones killing people in the name of Allah.

Thats what my chat mate told me from UAE.

She went balistic when I told her that I have colleagues at work who drink a lot despite being Muslims.

She was like "ooooh those people are not Muslims they are just lying to be Muslims no Muslim gets drunk"

Would you say the same about Christians?

Does any Christian who doesn't kill gays and guys who pick sticks on the Sabbath not take their religion seriously?
No, they don't, which makes them less of a problem. Christians don't just take the old testament and follow it implicitly, they seem to accept secularism much more while keeping the bible in mind, rather than the hard line of a theocracy.

Not all Nazis put Jews in ovens, so you're a bigot to paint them all with such a broad brush. Many Germans at the time were just taxpaying(cause that's what matters most) , nice citizens with families, so it was a mistake and unjust for the countries who fought them.

Last edited:
So wait, westerners deserve to suffer islamic terrorism because Bush started a war with Iraq? what kind of fucking drugs are you on man. You're a fucking moron.
It has to be the fault of the right. You know, cause that's who they're targeting. Gay clubs, concert venues, transit stations, all these right wing targets. Those right wing gay clubs were asking for it with their hate speech, and so were those right wingers in Paris and Brussels and Germany, and those right wingers at the gov't funded IRC in LA. If it's right wing policies they're angry at, and liberals were their allies, they either have a funny way of showing it or really bad aim.

I'm honestly starting to think that they've played the part of everybody's bitch so hard, they can't even wrap their heads around the idea of being fundamentally hated.

Last edited:
Thats what my chat mate told me from UAE.

She went balistic when I told her that I have colleagues at work who drink a lot despite being Muslims.

She was like "ooooh those people are not Muslims they are just lying to be Muslims no Muslim gets drunk"
did she call for their heads for apostasy?

Lol @ the MDF in this thread

The interesting thing is that if we all just focused on our own nations and people, instead of trying to dominate the globe and manipulate everything we'd all be way better off. Like if England didn't carve up the middle East. If Israel was still in the hands of the Palestinians. If we didn't have governments working to break down the liberty of the people.

But unfortunately federal government's have caused such chaos, have radicalized Islam, that I can't disagree. Muslims are dangerous to the West. They will probably continue dying for the sins of various federal governments.

see, ppl like you are a big part of the problem. you think the west radicalized them?? lol look at their history, they are fucking violent and blow each other up on the regular.

you think Israel made them like this?? lol fuck man. yea, a beacon of light in a desolate area of literal shit hole countries is the real reason Muslims are crazy as fuck and cant get their shit together.

stop making excuses for them.

We're seeing a dangerous rise of radical Islam (arguably, Islam itself), and as far as I'm concerned the events we're living today in the world is a lead-up to an apocalyptic scenario.

Will Islam ruin the world as we know it ?

No I don't think so. I think the world will drastically change though. Probably in the coming months / year(s).

Weak / vague statement I know.

see, ppl like you are a big part of the problem. you think the west radicalized them?? lol look at their history, they are fucking violent and blow each other up on the regular.

you think Israel made them like this?? lol fuck man. yea, a beacon of light in a desolate area of literal shit hole countries is the real reason Muslims are crazy as fuck and cant get their shit together.

stop making excuses for them.

Take the Saudis for example, they are spending hundreds of billions around the world to spread a radical form of Islam. The Saudi family is in power because they were put in power by the English.

I agree that Islam is an evil religion, but I do believe they'd be a lot less radical if we had just let them solve their own problems after ww1. Same with Korea. Should have just let them solve it before either side got nukes. Now the middle East is chaos and their is no solving it without bloodshed. And a lot of westerners will continue dying most likely.

Can you admit training and arming radical Islamic terrorists was and continues to be a bad move? That maybe the CIA shouldn't have trained Osama Bin Laden?

Back