There is no such thing as Islamic Radicalists, only Muslims.

First of all, you're begging the question. Basically you're correcting me, but presenting no facts to back up your argument. So which Muslims believe what, basically is what I'm asking you. Educate me.

Well, do the sheer numbers from the polls not alarm you? Like, that 8% of Muslims *IN THE USA* believe that suicide bombings should occur often isn't that cause for concern?

If over half believe the things the poll said they do, is it really bigotry? I would argue that the fear/animosity is justified given the beliefs of over 1.1 billion people. I fail to see how that makes me a bigot. Sure .5 billion may have a reasonable view of reality, but when the majority don't and I say that we shouldn't tolerate it I'm a bigot?
apparently his anecdotal evidence makes him not believe the pew polls

don't know anything about jews. nor do i care considering they aren't committing terrorist attacks through the west

So there are no true jews. Theor book clearly states tosput homosexuals to death.

They must all just not be serious about theor religion. Probably a good thing.

Its not excuse....its reality. You opened the door for this mess cause your Christian god was talking to bush telling him to attack Iraq.....remember that one. do you think it was Jesus who was talking to Bush who advised him to bring Iraqs government down or was that Satan?

were muslims peaceful before bush invaded iraq?

Its not excuse....its reality. You opened the door for this mess cause your Christian god was talking to bush telling him to attack Iraq.....remember that one. do you think it was Jesus who was talking to Bush who advised him to bring Iraqs government down or was that Satan?
The Orlando shooter was born in the USA.
The 31 yr old NIce, France murdered 85 and he was from Tunisia.
And today the Normandy Islamic terrorist who cut the head off the priest grew up in France.

So it's funny that you blame Bush and don't blame Islam.

So there are no true jews. Theor book clearly states tosput homosexuals to death.

They must all just not be serious about theor religion. Probably a good thing.

Yeah, they aren't practicing that. They are harmless. It's when people seek to change our way of life that we should get concerned.

The Orlando shooter was born in the USA.
The 31 yr old NIce, France murdered 85 and he was from Tunisia.
And today the Normandy Islamic terrorist who cut the head off the priest grew up in France.

So it's funny that you blame Bush and don't blame Islam.
You didnt answer my question.

First of all, you're begging the question. Basically you're correcting me, but presenting no facts to back up your argument. So which Muslims believe what, basically is what I'm asking you. Educate me.

Well, do the sheer numbers from the polls not alarm you? Like, that 8% of Muslims *IN THE USA* believe that suicide bombings should occur often isn't that cause for concern?

If over half believe the things the poll said they do, is it really bigotry? I would argue that the fear/animosity is justified given the beliefs of over 1.1 billion people. I fail to see how that makes me a bigot. Sure .5 billion may have a reasonable view of reality, but when the majority don't and I say that we shouldn't tolerate it I'm a bigot?

I mean, fuck man, I'm not educated on the matter. I studied science in college, I took like two history classes. Fill me in bro!

*Edited for clarification

You haven't brought up any facts for yours. I'm simply pointing out your misinterpretation of the basics. You're saying "there is only Muslims", but you clearly don't know which subgroups exist within Islam, what they disagree on, where these different groups are located, what actions can be attributed to which groups, etc etc.
If you haven't already, look at the history of the Sunni and Shia, then look at the history of Salafism, then look at how that ties in with Saudi Arabia, petro-Islam, the Egyptian Islamists (Qutb etc), the failure of Pan-Arabism and the rise of an anti-globalist, Salafist, pan-Islamism. Then reconsider the idea that the distinction between groups of Muslims isn't important.

Also why doesnt the west take any blame of the rise of radicals. You guys created this mess brought down Iraq, Libya, Egypt and doing everything to bring down Syria. Before your government got involved in the business of bringing governments down. We didnt have this mess. I dont remember any ISIS or Al Qaida in the 90s

Easy, Chomsky.

I actually think your point is valid, but you're going about the wrong way in articulating yourself. US interventionism has shaped the modern world. Okay. Now what? Acknowledging that doesn't make Islamic ideology any friendlier.
It also doesn't excuse tearing down Europe.

One can abhor US foreign policy, globalism, and oppressive ideologies all at once.

Election results aren't anecodotal. Neither are the statistics of religious violence. They're somewhat more comprehensive in fact.

were muslims peaceful before bush invaded iraq?
Did we have ISIS and Al Qaida before your government decided to bring down these countries government? Where they as powerful as today? This started first with the West arming the jihadist, remember Bin Ladin was an ally of yours. As was saddam and Gaddafi. Its amazing how you guys throughout history never admit any of your mistake and always choose your analyse from the bit that makes you look better. Truth is the west has played major role in the creation of ISIS by doing their dirty work and bring down the governments that was pounding them

Like... I don't believe the pew polls either, but I have a different interpretation.

For example, if you were an American Muslim... and you believed suicide bombings should occur, would you tell the truth in a poll? Would the idea that it was a plant from the NSA or some shit cross your mind and you'd lie?

I'd imagine the numbers are far greater, but it'd be impossible to prove if my reasoning is correct.

It's been about a minute since I've heard the "it's all the big bad USA 's fault " narrative. Because we all know the Middle East would be filled with halo-bearing harp players who preached peace and tolerance for their fellow man if it weren't for the US.

Get fucking real.

You haven't brought up any facts for yours. I'm simply pointing out your misinterpretation of the basics. You're saying "there is only Muslims", but you clearly don't know which subgroups exist within Islam, what they disagree on, where these different groups are located, what actions can be attributed to which groups, etc etc.
If you haven't already, look at the history of the Sunni and Shia, then look at the history of Salafism, then look at how that ties in with Saudi Arabia, petro-Islam, the Egyptian Islamists (Qutb etc), the failure of Pan-Arabism and the rise of an anti-globalist, Salafist, pan-Islamism. Then reconsider the idea that the distinction between groups of Muslims isn't important.

Give me recommended readings. Be more specific in what I should research.

Back