There is no such thing as Islamic Radicalists, only Muslims.

There are some good Muslims. But it's a Satanic religion as we've seen.
there are 2 types of muslims....

radicals. and then people who don't take their faith seriously

Would you say the same about Christians?

Does any Christian who doesn't kill gays and guys who pick sticks on the Sabbath not take their religion seriously?

Also why doesnt the west take any blame of the rise of radicals. You guys created this mess brought down Iraq, Libya, Egypt and doing everything to bring down Syria. Before your government got involved in the business of bringing governments down. We didnt have this mess. I dont remember any ISIS or Al Qaida in the 90s

If the doctrine does in fact teach this though, the speakers point stands. Either you are true Muslim and believe this stuff or you are kind of a poseur that doesn't really practice.

Whose doctrine? Which hadith and whose confirmation and interpretation of that hadith?
Are the Salafists even in agreement with the four longest standing schools of Sunni Islamic jurisprudence on their most extreme doctrines?
It's meaningless for non-muslims to start talking about "true Islam", unless you're a bigot, looking to stereotype all muslims by the beliefs and behaviours of their worst examples.
Otherwise you'd look at who actually believes what, where and how they act on it.

Yeah... you can't have had much to do with muslims if you can't make any distinctions between them.
Pointing to a clip of a Sunni muslim with a "fist length beard" and shaved mustache who claims to represent "true Islam" kinda just underlines that for anyone that has a clue.
is sharia(the book that explains islams law) a representation of "true islam"?

what about the hadith?

Are you interpreting me wrong?

yMPuliX.jpg

suicide-bombers3.png

If you're defending 13% of Muslims in the United States say that suicide bombing can be justified, > 1/4 Muslims worldwide believe that if you leave Islam you should be put to death. 1/2 believe adulterers should be put to death, and quite a large number over 1/2 believe in global Sharia law... then no I'm not.

If you're not defending them, then I suppose I am. *Edit, I did in fact interpret you wrong

Last edited:
is sharia(the book that explains islams law) a representation of "ture islam"?

what about the hadith?

What is this "sharia" book you speak of? Which hadith?

Whose doctrine? Which hadith and whose confirmation and interpretation of that hadith?
Are the Salafists even in agreement with the four longest standing schools of Sunni Islamic jurisprudence on their most extreme doctrines?
It's meaningless for non-muslims to start talking about "true Islam", unless you're a bigot, looking to stereotype all muslims by the beliefs and behaviours of their worst examples.
Otherwise you'd look at who actually believes what, where and how do they act on it.

Well, I mean the poster above me that posted the statistics that give the % of Muslims that think like this... I mean, it's pretty damning for your argument. Did you look at the poll results?

What is this "sharia" book you speak of? Which hadith?
i assumed someone would have collected the laws of their religion into one book, i guess they haven't. doesn't change anything though, is sharia law a representation of "ture islam"

and about the hadith, do some hadiths represent true islam and some don't?

Well, I mean the poster above me that posted the statistics that give the % of Muslims that think like this... I mean, it's pretty damning for your argument. Did you look at the poll results?

I have a problem with the Pew Poll, at least in South East Asia, because it doesn't match my experience or even the way in which the participants vote.
For instance Malaysians polled as having way more extreme views than Indonesians. Anyone that's lived in both countries will know that's clearly BS.
Likewise the very high numbers which endorsed Sharia law. Now Sharia law is an article of faith, they can't disavow it, but they can certainly quibble about what Sharia law actually is, and it's a fact that when there are major political parties campaigning exclusively on a platform of Sharia, they've lost everywhere but the "Quran belt" of poor rural states.

Does any Christian who doesn't kill gays and guys who pick sticks on the Sabbath not take their religion seriously?
no, because in christianity they have the new testament that pretty much relieves it's followers from needing to follow the old testament to be a "true christian". according to the bible, that was pretty much the entire point of jesus's existence.

i assumed someone would have collected the laws of their religion into one book, i guess they haven't. doesn't change anything though, is sharia law a representation of "ture islam"

and about the hadith, do some hadiths represent true islam and some don't?

What is "true Islam"? Are you a Muslim? If not, is any of it true?
There are a lot of hadith collections, and which hadith are accurate or "strong", with a reliable chain of narration, is considered an Islamic "science".
In practice, they pick and choose to support their views and doctrine.
The more extreme fundamentalists have actually gone against the long tradition of interpretation and codification of Islamic ruling.

Also why doesnt the west take any blame of the rise of radicals. You guys created this mess brought down Iraq, Libya, Egypt and doing everything to bring down Syria. Before your government got involved in the business of bringing governments down. We didnt have this mess. I dont remember any ISIS or Al Qaida in the 90s
Is that an excuse to cut off heads, gun down 50 gays, run a truck over 85 men, women and children........................(and the list goes on)?

Christianity does not condone killing gays.

You know what Islam does in the middle east to gays?

1449346727052.jpg

isis-gay-02.jpg

What is "true Islam"? Are you a Muslim? If not, is any of it true?
There are a lot of Hadith collections, and which hadith are accurate or "strong", with a reliable chain of narration, is considered an Islamic "science".
In practice, they pick and choose to support their views and doctrine.
you tell me. the only reason i keep saying "true islam" is because you initially said that. but if you have a problem with the term that you originally used i'll rephrase it.

does sharia law represent the doctrine of islam?

Is that an excuse to cut off heads, gun down 50 gays, run a truck over 85 men, women and children........................(and the list goes on)?
Its not excuse....its reality. You opened the door for this mess cause your Christian god was talking to bush telling him to attack Iraq.....remember that one. do you think it was Jesus who was talking to Bush who advised him to bring Iraqs government down or was that Satan?

no, because in christianity they have the new testament that pretty much relieves it's followers from needing to follow the old testament to be a "true christian". according to the bible, that was pretty much the entire point of jesus's existence.

How about Jews?

Otherwise you'd look at who actually believes what, where and how they act on it.

First of all, you're begging the question. Basically you're correcting me, but presenting no facts to back up your argument. So which Muslims believe what, basically is what I'm asking you. Educate me.

Well, do the sheer numbers from the polls not alarm you? Like, that 8% of Muslims *IN THE USA* believe that suicide bombings should occur often isn't that cause for concern?

If over half believe the things the poll said they do, is it really bigotry? I would argue that the fear/animosity is justified given the beliefs of over 1.1 billion people. I fail to see how that makes me a bigot. Sure .5 billion may have a reasonable view of reality, but when the majority don't and I say that we shouldn't tolerate it I'm a bigot?

I mean, fuck man, I'm not educated on the matter. I studied science in college, I took like two history classes. Fill me in bro!

*Edited for clarification

you tell me. the only reason i keep saying "true islam" is because you initially said that. but if you have a problem with the term that you originally used i'll rephrase it.

does sharia law represent the doctrine of islam?

No, I'm saying there is no "true Islam". It's a pointless distinction for a non-Muslim to make. Also, when you hear a muslim speaking about "true Islam", that should instantly make you suspicious that he's some sort of sectarian who thinks only Muslims like him are "true Muslims". In practice, there isn't a doctrine of Islam, there are doctrines.
If you're more familiar with Christianity, then Islam has similar denominational distinctions. For instance the Sufi could be compared to the Charismatic revival, and Salafism could be compared to Dominionism (at least those of an anti-charismatic bent).
Sharia, it's implementation and what conditions need to be met prior to it's implementation is a very contentious topic.

Its not excuse....its reality. You opened the door for this mess cause your Christian god was talking to bush telling him to attack Iraq.....remember that one. do you think it was Jesus who was talking to Bush who advised him to bring Iraqs government down or was that Satan?
So wait, westerners deserve to suffer islamic terrorism because Bush started a war with Iraq? what kind of fucking drugs are you on man. You're a fucking moron.

Back