There is a ppv tonight...

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And as of 4:50pm est, there are literally zero threads about tonight's fights on the first page.

<codychoke>

Y'all really love talking about the Irishman.

Don't see the big deal. Yesterday the biggest fight in UFC history was announced. Tonight's PPV doesn't have much excitement.

Is normal? Why would you care what other forumers are discussing anyway.

And as of 4:50pm est, there are literally zero threads about tonight's fights on the first page.

<codychoke>

Thank UFC for a very timely announcement of his fight.
This is not the first time McGregor related announcement kills the PPV hype.

This is really unfortunate that Conor's popularity is that much above the interest about all the other MMA fighters

Why would people stop talking about the biggest fight in ufc history to discuss a ppv where most of the fights look like they belong on a UFC fight night Shanghai card

Don't see the big deal. Yesterday the biggest fight in UFC history was announced. Tonight's PPV doesn't have much excitement.

Is normal? Why would you care what other forumers are discussing anyway.
Just pointing out how the announcement deflated what little hype tonight's main event had. An incredible matchup that will be overlooked in the wake of conormania.

I see 4 threads on the front page mentioning one of the fights, 5 counting yours.

Yes there is a lot more attention being given to Conor, followed by khabib, and a little bit for nate. But that's possibly the biggest fight in UFC history and been recently announced.

Why would people stop talking about the biggest fight in ufc history to discuss a ppv where most of the fights look like they belong on a UFC fight night Shanghai card

Ehh.

I'll enjoy the event.

Doesn't this count as one?

What fight are you looking forward to?

I'm hyped for Thiago Santos, Swanson vs Miocano, TJ vs Cody.

I see 4 threads on the front page mentioning one of the fights, 5 counting yours.

Yes there is a lot more attention being given to Conor, followed by khabib, and a little bit for nate. But that's possibly the biggest fight in UFC history and been recently announced.
Paid UFC shills trying to nullify my post by bumping up threads.

thats because the PPV is trash full of manlets and WMMA i predict 150k at best

I might be part or the few but I'm looking forward to see if both guys who lost their initial chances have changed their games and bring the pain this time around.

Doesn't this count as one?

What fight are you looking forward to?

I'm hyped for Thiago Santos, Swanson vs Miocano, TJ vs Cody.

TS has a point....you can't nitpick this thread. Nate Diaz is getting more hype than the main event. Shit Fedor is giving this card a run for it's money for threads.

UFC should be ashamed to charge people for this card. There is literally one fight I want to see. It should have been cancelled. The main event should have been on the last UFC on FOX card or moved to the next PPV. And that PPV would still be crappy too.

<codychoke>

Because you have 2 fights with 1 guy in each fight we wanted to see fight one another....Mighty Mouse vs Dillashaw should be the fight

Yeah I said yesterday the UFC should have saved this for the PPV tonight. They took any momentum this TJ/Cody rematch had and dumped it. Nobody is talking about it. I bet even after the main event is over 60% of the threads here will be Conor/Khabib..

<codychoke>

2fanel.jpg

UFC has been in a drought for two years so yeah... Sherbroz are gonna sherbro Nate/Conor fights are big deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back