Social There is a petition for Joe Rogan to moderate the 2020 presidential debate

Bruce Buffer should do the introductions...

Aaaaaaand in the orange corner............

I'd rather that then Rachel Maddow or Jake Tapper fielding softball questions to Democrats all night.

I think that would be awesome, but this is where that petition winds up:
toilet_flushing_5.jpg

Just cancel the debates and automatically give Trump a 2nd term

Saves everyone the time and effort for what's an inevitable result

I agree, but I want to see all the liberal melt downs again.

Trump is losing badly right now... Underwater in almost every key state. I know I know, you don’t like it so it can’t be true but facts are facts and Trump will lose in 2020. By a lot

Poor you. Doomed to repeat your failure.

I guess just further prove on how fcked America really is.
uuuumm yeah dude, thats your judgement criteria. And compared to the randoms that usually moderate, this is absolutely no big deal.

Just have debates where the candidates get the questions weeks in advance. Then we can here their well constructed arguments, not this petty 90 seconds to explain complex issues in buzzwords nonsense we currently have.

Doesn't anyone think getting the answers in advance is actually a good thing?

He’s a total shill

A moderator should be, you know, moderate

Poor you. Doomed to repeat your failure.

Maybe you should join hands with Zebby, then. He can talk about how Trump has no chance, and you can talk about how tax cuts for the rich and tariffs work well for the economy and the consumer.
giphy.gif

He’s a total shill

A moderator should be, you know, moderate

The moderator can be Tucker Carlson for all I care, as long as he sticks to just moderating, and not the dog and pony show routine, I'm fine. However, none of the networks ever bother maintaining that stricture in the least.

Joe Rogan's commentary has gone way downhill since Ronda, maybe before.

Brendan Schaub / Tito Ortiz are the unbeatable dream team you want for this. They'll make all your dreams come true.

The petition states three main reasons Rogan should host the 2020 presidential debates:

“1. Joe Rogan is a widely respected host who has hosted interviews with politicians, economists, scientists, and other popular figures, who come from various walks of life.

2. Joe Rogan has experience with interviewing both progressive and conservative thinkers. Figures such as Andrew Yang (D), Tulsi Gabbard (D), Kyle Kulinski (D), Gary Johnson (L), Benjamin Shapiro (R), and Candace Owens (R), have all appeared on “The Joe Rogan Experience” program.

3. Joe Rogan has an audience containing viewers from all areas of the political spectrum. Joe Rogan is not registered under any political party and is well-known for having civil, productive, and interesting, conversations about political issues without partisan bias.”

PiercingEasyArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

FXcE1aL.jpg

Rogan when Bernie and Trump face off:
source.gif

You can read more at: https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...tition-ufc-donald-trump-sanders-warren-harris

And vote at: https://www.change.org/p/commission...an-to-moderate-the-2020-presidential-election

<36>

Fuck it, just decide the debates in the Octogan. Old School rules - Candidates can only win by KO, TKO or Sub.

Book it, Dana!

You gotta have both Rogan and Goldie in there together, kind of a reunion if you will. It’s gonna be a classic.

Lol, at Sanders getting the nomination..
<36>

Likely will be rapey old Biden.

1554078635235.jpg

Not as funny as kid diddler Trump getting re elected after offing his pedo friend in prison. Or selling the country out to Saudi Arabia. Or crashing the economy.

No thanks. This is a guy who welcomed Ben Shapiro and Sargon of Akkad, open homophobics, onto his show. We don't need him anywhere near a debate stage.

Not as funny as kid diddler Trump getting re elected after offing his pedo friend in prison. Or selling the country out to Saudi Arabia. Or crashing the economy.
Trump banned Epstein from the his properties nearly 2 decades ago, for sexually assaulting a woman..

Crashing the economy ? Don't believe the media..
Job growth and consumer confidence is still strong.

Back