Social There is a petition for Joe Rogan to moderate the 2020 presidential debate

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The petition states three main reasons Rogan should host the 2020 presidential debates:

“1. Joe Rogan is a widely respected host who has hosted interviews with politicians, economists, scientists, and other popular figures, who come from various walks of life.

2. Joe Rogan has experience with interviewing both progressive and conservative thinkers. Figures such as Andrew Yang (D), Tulsi Gabbard (D), Kyle Kulinski (D), Gary Johnson (L), Benjamin Shapiro (R), and Candace Owens (R), have all appeared on “The Joe Rogan Experience” program.

3. Joe Rogan has an audience containing viewers from all areas of the political spectrum. Joe Rogan is not registered under any political party and is well-known for having civil, productive, and interesting, conversations about political issues without partisan bias.”

PiercingEasyArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

FXcE1aL.jpg

Rogan when Bernie and Trump face off:
source.gif

You can read more at: https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...tition-ufc-donald-trump-sanders-warren-harris

And vote at: https://www.change.org/p/commission...an-to-moderate-the-2020-presidential-election

<36>

I guess just further prove on how fcked America really is.

Just cancel the debates and automatically give Trump a 2nd term

Saves everyone the time and effort for what's an inevitable result

Trump gonna look extra tall....

I can start a petition on change.org for you to get raped by a hippopotamus

It means nothin, just like this thread

is joe on board with this? i'd be surprised if he accepted.

All Rogan will ask is "why isn't muh marijuana legal on the federal level"; fuckin junkie

Lol, at Sanders getting the nomination..
<36>

Likely will be rapey old Biden.

1554078635235.jpg

Rogan is probably still recovering from the Cyborg/Spencer 5 round affair.

See if he Rogaines composure at 241.

There is also a petition for Rogain to never say anything ever again.

100% serious, I would much rather have a long-form podcast with Trump and Whoever like Rogan does than any sort of TV-style debate where it's merely a game of who can interject with the most buzzwords in 30 seconds. Maybe they could throw in Eddie Bravo and Callen to represent traditional media based perspectives and conspiracy internet types.

Imagine if you actually let people talk to each other rationally about ideas for several minutes uninterrupted, and respond in kind. It would probably be more unifying than anything we have now.

Since they actually had fucking Don Lemon (<45><Lmaoo>) do a debate, then anyone with a pulse can do it.

100% serious, I would much rather have a long-form podcast with Trump and Whoever like Rogan does than any sort of TV-style debate where it's merely a game of who can interject with the most buzzwords in 30 seconds. Maybe they could throw in Eddie Bravo and Callen to represent traditional media based perspectives and conspiracy internet types.

Imagine if you actually let people talk to each other rationally about ideas for several minutes uninterrupted, and respond in kind. It would probably be more unifying than anything we have now.
i agree, letting trump talk off script for 90 mins guarantees the viewers will realise what an absolute moron he is, of course his supporters will ignore that and declare some sort of victory

Back