There is a great, competitive opponent for Valentina...she just needs to move up.

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
c8226d791936eed69ea79cfad76b6111

837b40c4a78dc41128408b2a6f6814ad_L.jpg

Tatiana-Banner-2.jpg

What Valentina needs now is someone who can really test her offensive and defensive wrestling...an elite one.

I understand that Tatiana can as well win the SW title...but flyweight picture NEEDS her.

She can be Sonnen to Valentina's Anderson aura...or will she be Weidman?

Tatiana isn't at that level yet, but she has potential to be a champ if she can stay injury free.

Her neck is jacked.. I really don't see her career going well

c8226d791936eed69ea79cfad76b6111

837b40c4a78dc41128408b2a6f6814ad_L.jpg

Tatiana-Banner-2.jpg

What Valentina needs now is someone who can really test her offensive and defensive wrestling...an elite one.

I understand that Tatiana can as well win the SW title...but flyweight picture NEEDS her.

She can be Sonnen to Valentina's Anderson aura...or will she be Weidman?
The chick who barely survived the 3rd round against Nunes' gf? Yeah Valentina would stop the takedown and kill her. Far easier to cull the 125 division entirely and make Valentina move back up and let the rest of the soccer moms go to Invicta, Bellator etc.

The chick who barely survived the 3rd round against Nunes' gf?

"Nunes GF" is supposed to be used as a diss?
Ansaroff is a very good striker, with very underrated TD defense.

"Nunes GF" is supposed to be used as a diss?
Ansaroff is a very good striker, with very underrated TD defense.
She's a decent striker, Valentina's better. Ansaroff has decent TD defense, Valentina's is better. Why denude the 115 pound ranks and end any hype Tatiana has behind her by having her end up as little more than heavy bag for Valentina? The Ansaroff fight showed Tatiana's not ready to win the 115 pound belt much less the 125 pound one.

LOL Admins what's the story with :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ... I mean, wmma rankings dot com?

I think they wrote a piece which made Megan Anderson say some negative stuff about Sherdog.

At the time @Drake / @Homeless Infant was a mod thirsting after Megan and trying to get her to do Q&A's here so he got mad and had the site blocked.

Anyway since he's been unpersoned, maybe time to remove the block eh mods?

I think they wrote a piece which made Megan Anderson say some negative stuff about Sherdog.

At the time @Drake / @Homeless Infant was a mod thirsting after Megan and trying to get her to do Q&A's here so he got mad and had the site blocked.

Anyway since he's been unpersoned, maybe time to remove the block eh mods?
<mma4>

Back