there is a gap between them in the rankings but..

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Who wins when Albert Tumenov fights Wonderboy?

"Einstein" has some of the best hands at WW and has looked good in most of his performances, he is also intelligent enough to formulate a game plan to take on different fighters. So I ask you,

Who wins between these two?

I'd go with Wonderboy. He has finishing ablility and his movement is superior.

You called him intelligent just because his nickname is Einstein.

The guy TKOed a dime piece and split decisioned Larkin, helax, let him prove himself first.

Wonderboy IMO .. Tumenov won't be ready for dat karate. :p

The boy Wonder has constantly surprised me since he showed up. Karate kick to the chest and a vicious straight to the mouth for the win.

Tumenov is coming to collect heads. Right now, Wonderboy wins but i'd love to see this fight in the future.

I think Tumenov TKO's Wonderboy. Wonderboy's kicks will work against him and create an opening for Tumenov to counter. Tumenov has very accurate and heavy hands.

I'd say wonderboy. I've always been very impressed with him since the matt brown fight and thought he did great until he got finished.

Tumenov is very good. I hope to see him go far in WW

I'd say wonderboy. I've always been very impressed with him since the matt brown fight and thought he did great until he got finished.

Tumenov is very good. I hope to see him go far in WW

que?

Right now Thompson. Thompson is kinda old and Tumenov is fairly young so I expect Albert to overtaken him pretty soon.

Wonderboy is superior. He wins that fight most times.

Tumerov. I think he's the next big thing at WW. Dude punches like a Mack truck. The whole hands down low thing is not the way to fight Tumerov.

And whoever says the SD over Larkin should be counted against Tumerov doesn't know the last lost Ruthless had before Hendricks/Lawler 1 was to Larkin. Lorenzo is a beast himself.

Back