There is 809,308 Cops in the USA, 130 deaths. There is 38,929,319 Black people, 306 Killed by cops

Yes, it is what's happening. Despite making up a much smaller portion of the population, blacks commit almost as many total murders as whites.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Even if the killers in the 102 homicides where the killer's race unknown were white, blacks would still have committed murder at a much higher rate than whites.

Your theory that suburbia is just as dangerous as places like Baltimore, Chicago, or Oakland -- the data just do not reflect it because there are so many murders in white neighborhoods that are unsolved due to lack of enough police resources in them -- is not convincing.

My theory? You literally picked one crime stat out of the 20+ that the FBI tracks. First, it's crime. Then it's violent crime. Now it's just homicides.

This is what happens every time the conversation comes up. Black crime is talked about. Then the range is narrowed to violent crime. Then the range is narrowed further to homicide. Disregarding that homicide is one of the least prevalent violent crimes.

So, are you discussing crime, violent crime, or just homicide? And if not "crime" in total...why not?

Then - are we talking about the actual number of crimes committed or just the rate of crime by proportionality? And if not both...why not?

And are you going to address the feedback loop issue?

Rarely do I see a TS fall flat on his face on page 1 as horrificly as this. Wont read shit else the TS has to say until he respects other peoples time enough to learn how percentages work. Aka never, stupidity doesnt wash away that easy.

You can converted if you want

That's per year. Over a 40 year career, you chance of dying on the job is going to be like an order of magnitude greater than that.

Still not that much...specially if you take out accidental/heart attack deaths, and strictly just keep when cops get murdered stats.

its not about the deaths, that is just the ultimate consequence of the harrassment.

its about real equality as a person. either we want to have that or we judge ppl by groups. which is it????

I mentioned in the OP, discrimination/brutality stats may be way different and I agree cops need to be held accountable for their actions of harassment.

However black lives matters centers around killings aka the ultimate consequence.....Well the Ultimate Consequence is rare as fuck, that's just a fact.

The main point isn't that their isn't cop bias...There diffidently is, the main point is that media is hyping this issue way too much, the politicians are hiding behind it and in the process are ignoring shit that truly affects all people/black people like education, and shitload of other issues.

My theory? You literally picked one crime stat out of the 20+ that the FBI tracks. First, it's crime. Then it's violent crime. Now it's just homicides.

This is what happens every time the conversation comes up. Black crime is talked about. Then the range is narrowed to violent crime. Then the range is narrowed further to homicide. Disregarding that homicide is one of the least prevalent violent crimes.

So, are you discussing crime, violent crime, or just homicide? And if not "crime" in total...why not?

Then - are we talking about the actual number of crimes committed or just the rate of crime by proportionality? And if not both...why not?

And are you going to address the feedback loop issue?

Yes, your theory.

Now that I've shown you that blacks commit homicide at a much higher rate, lets look at other forms of violent crime.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

About twice as many whites committed rape in 2014, but there are about 5 and half times as many white people.

Blacks committed aggravated assault and robbery at much higher rates.

Using the category of "violent crime", blacks committed 65% the violent crime whites committed, but, again, were/are about 18% the size of the white population.

It comes up because it makes sense to have a heavy law enforcement presence where a lot of people's bodily rights are being violated. It doesn't make a lot of sense to have a heavy law enforcement presence where most of the crimes taking place are far less traumatic, victimless, or white collar. Seriously, do you think it would be as reasonable to have police monitor people doing their books to make sure they're not committing fraud as it is to have police patrolling areas where a lot of people get assaulted or worse?

What feedback loop? I don't see a reason to believe that the reason the stats reflect a lot more violent crime committed by blacks is based on law enforcement not having enough manpower to find white perpetrators. You're grasping at straws.

lol, great thread, really puts things into perspective, also shows how much the media can control the narrative.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back